Problem With Force FX Kylo Ren Lightsaber...?

MaskMaker

Has anyone else had a problem with one of these? I have gone through TWO of them and they both have the same problem. After a few minutes of use (straight out of the box, I might add), they take to switching off on their own. I don't mean the powering down feature. I mean they switch off sometimes just seconds after being activated. I was given one for Christmas that had this problem. I exchanged it for a replacement at Toys R Us and now the replacement is doing the same thing. Starting to smell like a design flaw. Any thoughts from anyone...?

Well...please forgive the obviousness here, but on my other force fx this is generally a sign of weak batteries. Have you purchased new batteries and installed? Are same batteries in the replacement?

I had the problem with my first one.But the new one works great.I would change it still you have a perfect one.
But first check your batteries!;)

Does any one know how many ohm are in the fx lightsabers ? I blew one out on mine and trying to find a replacement speaker.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back