Kylo Ren first build

KyloSam

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the RPF community and wanted some advice on my first attempted build. I want to have this finished by Halloween of 2016, so I'm trying to give myself as much time as possible. I've figured out how I'm going to do the body parts of the costume with some dedicated stitching, but I'm completely lost on the helmet bit. I want to have one that opens up in a similar fashion to the movie, but I'm not extremely familiar with circuitry and all that sort of jazz, nor am I familiar with how to begin construction on the physical helmet part either. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the RPF community and wanted some advice on my first attempted build. I want to have this finished by Halloween of 2016, so I'm trying to give myself as much time as possible. I've figured out how I'm going to do the body parts of the costume with some dedicated stitching, but I'm completely lost on the helmet bit. I want to have one that opens up in a similar fashion to the movie, but I'm not extremely familiar with circuitry and all that sort of jazz, nor am I familiar with how to begin construction on the physical helmet part either. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

theres currently a thread about this here: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=252424 should be useful :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back