Xcoser Kylo Ren Costume New Version

I bought their latest version 3 and ordered the XL. It was mainly for display purposes, but I thought I'd give it a shot at wearing it. I'm 6' 2" 255 and thought it would fit me, but no way. It was too small. Luckily my son who is 6' 190lb was around to try it out and it fit him like a glove. I highly recommend the costume from Xcoser. I plan on getting the leather gloves, boots and belt and just leave it as a display. It's certainly worth the $165. It's well made with good materials. When you feel the weight of the costume, that kind of says it all.

6ft 200lbs. Picked up an XL. A bit loose at the waist, perfect fit at the chest, but shoulders were too narrow. Outer tunic also didn't reach as far down to my feet as I would've liked.

Put in an order for an XXL along with a mid coat. I'll report back on the new fit when everything arrives. I figured it would be easier to just take in the sides than risk ordering a custom sized outfit with short sleeves and other fitment issues.

I bought their latest version 3 and ordered the XL. It was mainly for display purposes, but I thought I'd give it a shot at wearing it. I'm 6' 2" 255 and thought it would fit me, but no way. It was too small. Luckily my son who is 6' 190lb was around to try it out and it fit him like a glove. I highly recommend the costume from Xcoser. I plan on getting the leather gloves, boots and belt and just leave it as a display. It's certainly worth the $165. It's well made with good materials. When you feel the weight of the costume, that kind of says it all.
What's your son's chest size, if you know [emoji23] I'm somewhere in-between you two 6'1" 230
46 inch chest

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

What's your son's chest size, if you know [emoji23] I'm somewhere in-between you two 6'1" 230
46 inch chest

Not sure on his size, but I'd order the XXl if I were you. An extra 40lbs will make a huge difference on the upper body. As Kouri stated above, the outer tunic will not meet the floor at 6'. It will be about 2" short. I bought mine off amazon, but you are better off contacting Xcoser directly with specific measurements and see how much they can accommodate you with alterations. Mine was meant only as a display, I didn't have any intention of actually wearing it anywhere, but my son wants to borrow it for Halloween...NOT.

Not sure on his size, but I'd order the XXl if I were you. An extra 40lbs will make a huge difference on the upper body. As Kouri stated above, the outer tunic will not meet the floor at 6'. It will be about 2" short. I bought mine off amazon, but you are better off contacting Xcoser directly with specific measurements and see how much they can accommodate you with alterations. Mine was meant only as a display, I didn't have any intention of actually wearing it anywhere, but my son wants to borrow it for Halloween...NOT.
Haha how old is your son?

Here's my XCoser garb, mannequin is 6' 3", I made sure to add extra length in the arms and asked them to make the tunic longer.

34.JPG

345.JPG

More on my build here if interested.....http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=255356

Just got my updated Kylo Ren costume the other day. I ordered everything a few centimeters bigger than I measured and requested a larger hood. I'm pleased to say that everything came out pretty good except the sleeve length (way too long, but I did order bigger than I measured) and that the scarf is way too short. Luckily, I'm using a different scarf so that's no big deal and hemming the sleeves is no biggie. The belt buckle is the wrong color (as seen in the picture, so no dissatisfaction there), so I carefully removed it from the pleather belt and painted it black and added some scuffs and scratches. I actually reglued on one end of the belt rather than the center so that it closes at the buckle like a real belt. I'd give the overall costume a B+.

Just wanted to pop on here and say that Xcoser have updated their costume again so now V3. From their post:

hello, everyone, I want to show more xcoser V3 Kylo Ren costume photos to you.
XCOSER release the newest V3 Kylo Ren costume on April 29th, 2016!
1. We remove the collar of the inner tunic,
2. modify the shoulder and arm joints of the inner tunic, easy to movie ,
3. scarf: 3m*0.75m
4. make the buckle of the belt black.

Also I mentioned to Lilly about the seam in the middle of the hood and she says if ordering just mention it in message and they will make it without the seam. I see that being a future, permanent revision. You can't go wrong for the price.

they have 3 links to the product which one is the most recent one?

Just wanted to pop on here and say that Xcoser have updated their costume again so now V3. From their post:

hello, everyone, I want to show more xcoser V3 Kylo Ren costume photos to you.
XCOSER release the newest V3 Kylo Ren costume on April 29th, 2016!
1. We remove the collar of the inner tunic,
2. modify the shoulder and arm joints of the inner tunic, easy to movie ,
3. scarf: 3m*0.75m
4. make the buckle of the belt black.

Also I mentioned to Lilly about the seam in the middle of the hood and she says if ordering just mention it in message and they will make it without the seam. I see that being a future, permanent revision. You can't go wrong for the price.

I was thinking of picking one of these up for a display piece as well. I was unsure of how you do a custom order though. On the order page do you just select "Custom Made" and fill in the measurements there, and make any additional comments, like no seam on the hood, in say the paypal message, or do you have to send them a message first, then order it off the site?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back