Xcoser Kylo Ren Costume New Version

They Said, I can Return it, and get a new one, but that would be another 30€ shipping, and another 30€ customs. -_-
Not really worth it. :-/

I just got my under tunic from them. I just ordered a standard size, not custom. Everything fit perfect except for the chest. I was definitely with in the measurements on the sizing table for the size I ordered. I would definitely go up a size bigger at the least or maybe two if you are going to modify it (add zippers and piping). Otherwise I liked it.

Keen to know if xcoser is a legitimate source for "decent" costumes.

Would love nothing more than to splash out on a commissioned costume, but the now fiancee has pretty much shot that down for the time being. I'm not super set on 100% accuracy, but have had bad luck buying costumes online (I think it was costumebox.com, bought an Anakin costume. It was rubbish) I dont want to waste MORE money if this isnt a somewhat decent costume that I can slowly upgrade over time when money frees up a bit.

Any advice/photos etc on this would be great, so im subscribing.

I recently bought the Xcoser suit and am a big fan of their work! I'm just building for fun and no intentions (yet) of 501st. The only negative about the suit I'd say is the way the belt was when it came (closed in back) which I have since fixed with about an hour of tinkering and the scarf material could be a bit longer. The gloves are actually very nice, but not accurate by any means. I know people have been 501st approved with their under tunic. The sewing and zippers are all great quality and heavy weight material.
I have pictures of it here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1876947255866164.1073741837.1837786583115565&type=3

I can always add more specific ones there if wanted.

I just got my under tunic from them. I just ordered a standard size, not custom. Everything fit perfect except for the chest. I was definitely with in the measurements on the sizing table for the size I ordered. I would definitely go up a size bigger at the least or maybe two if you are going to modify it (add zippers and piping). Otherwise I liked it.

Hey there; any chance you could share your measurements, so as to give a reference point for the rest of us? Many thanks in advance!

Actually, if everyone could do that, it would be a valuable resource to many. I have a feeling I'm going to be in between sizes if things are coming in a bit undersized (33" waist, 40" chest, and 5'-8").

I am 5'7" chest 39, waist 30-31 depending how much cycling I do. I have a slender build. Only problem was the chest. I could get it zip up but it would unzip. Really tight in that area. Otherwise I liked it.

Hey there; any chance you could share your measurements, so as to give a reference point for the rest of us? Many thanks in advance!

Actually, if everyone could do that, it would be a valuable resource to many. I have a feeling I'm going to be in between sizes if things are coming in a bit undersized (33" waist, 40" chest, and 5'-8").

I am 5'7" chest 39, waist 30-31 depending how much cycling I do. I have a slender build. Only problem was the chest. I could get it zip up but it would unzip. Really tight in that area. Otherwise I liked it.

Thanks for that, much appreciated. Did you order a small or medium?

Placing my order next week. Definitely gonna have to order a custom costume because I'm 6'4", with a 46in chest, and 36in waist. I'll definitely tack a few inches on to all the measurements they need (especially sleeve length) to give me some wiggle room.

I got my costume today. All and all it is a great fit, a little tight across the chest and in the arms. I've already blown a set of stitches in the elbow but easy to fix.

so freaken glad i found this tread ima go get my measurements done by tailor tomorrow and order a custom one.

Any advise if you should add a few inches on certain places? I am about 5"4 and weigh about 115 so im pretty skinny

so freaken glad i found this tread ima go get my measurements done by tailor tomorrow and order a custom one.

Any advise if you should add a few inches on certain places? I am about 5"4 and weigh about 115 so im pretty skinny

Add 2, even 3" to the sleeve length, it's much easier to remove material if you need to.

yes i was thinking that myself because dont you usually end the sleeve at your wrist? where as for the kylo outfit his sleeves ends right above his thumb. or is it just me?

yes i was thinking that myself because dont you usually end the sleeve at your wrist? where as for the kylo outfit his sleeves ends right above his thumb. or is it just me?

The sleeves end at the base of the thumb not the wrist. Also you need to take in the wrist a little. Should be some what from fitting

I just got an email about my costume, and was told that I would receive a larger hood, and that my order would ship on Monday. Super stoked to receive this!

So is the bigger hood big enough? I'm considering ordering the costume custom in a day or two.

I ordered a custom one of these and haven't gotten any order confirmation outside of my PayPal transaction email. Can anyone chime in on how the communication was? Did you get an email confirmation on the purchase? I did not create an account as I checked out using PayPal. I have also emailed them twice in the last two days with no reply.

Yeah, I emailed them almost every day when we were talking about what I wanted things to look like. And my costume was a custom size Kourumov, so that may have played a role in getting the changes done.

Live chat worked. Rep said the email I was getting from their "contact us" link wasn't ideal. I have verbal confirmation that the order went through, still no email... oh well.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back