Looking for Kylo Ren Costume Commission

fenixashes

I am looking to Cosplay at FanExpo toronto this year as Kylo Ren. I have the Black Series helmet and Saber. I am looking for some help with the costume. Is there anyone building costumes or looking to do a one off for me. I was looking at the Xcoser new version on Aliexpress but I am not sure of quality.

Where would one find the classified section?

- - - Updated - - -

Also has anyone seen the Xcoser version? I am looking for feedback as to its accuracy.

There are other sellers on Etsy, Katja is one (you can tell her I sent you), and HJO (Hampton Jedi Outfitters) is another. There are a few on facebook too.

My advice would be to only get the inner (pleated) tunic from xcoser, because this Part is a pain to make by yourself.
The mir- and outer coat are much easier to sew imho.

especially the fabric of the outer coat should be als acurate as possible, so I recommend doing this yourself, because the xcoser aus well aus the costumebase Kylo Ren costume aren't 100% acurate here.

my Plan is to get the xcoser pleated tunic and the costumebase costume to have something right now. And from there I will change out and add parts of it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back