Firefly Mal Reynolds Browncoat

Skippy2k

Hello,

I was curious since I don't really tend to see a lot of info pop up on it are there any good replica/cosplay options for this coat other than Abbyshot? What got me looking at it again was the post about there new "vegan" version coming out at a decent price. I never really intended to pay what the original ran but this looks to be a much better price and so I was thinking about picking it up. Looking closer though I'm not really sure the faux suede/color really suits the coat like the leather?

Reading more into it I see it mentioned that it's not an overly complex/difficult coat and now thinking about it more I wouldn't mind putting the outfit together so I was curious if there were any good replica options other than AS or the e-bay/china sellers?

Thanks!

Well, I got MY replica from the maker of the original coat for the show. Jonathan Logan.
He's expensive, and takes forever, but his coats are a lot nicer than Abbeyshots are.

Knowing the Abbyshot isn't perfect, I'm debating whether to wait for one of those to pop up on eBay or get the Saltoni one on Amazon. Are they comparable, or is the Saltoni another step below Abbyshot?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back