First look of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange!

MadeByMadden

doctor strange.jpgThe colors look great, like they pulled him right out of the pages of a comic! And that looks to be the Eye of Agamotto around his neck! There seems to a green gem within, possible Infinity Stone? If it is, it's likely the Soul Stone. Either way it looks like something that would be really cool to make!

I AM SO CONFLICTED about this because he is such a ******** great actor and he's going to be great! But the costuming reminds me of someone's WoW character so I am not entirely sure I like it yet. Why does Doc have to be so difficult to translate to the big screen? All his ostentatious clothing and ridiculous collar and highfalutin' speech and non-Euclidian geometry, &c.

I'm gonna be crawling to the theater, y'all. Even if every preview looks odd out of context. Doc is my #1 guy so PLEASE JUST TAKE MY MONEY

(brb starting to replicate this costume to the best of my ability)

I dig it. I'd have loved to see him hair a bit closer to black with the gray accents, but that's just being ridiculously nit picky.

Ben looks the part, and I'm damn sure he can play the part. Can't wait for this movie!

Any thoughts on if that is an actual leather belt or if it is that "elastic stretch web fabric" stuff? With as many rows and as tight as it is on the braiding, I am leaning towards fabric instead of leather.

He looks frakking brilliant. I am officially stoked for this flick, just from these pix. :thumbsup :thumbsup

I really like everything I am seeing so far. Dr. Strange is also my favorite Marvel character and I am also waiting to see someone 3d model that Eye of Agamotto.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back