What highlander sword is the best

Ah I wish I had known about the saya option when I ordered I think I would have gotten that as well.

Not finished but here is the result of a few hours working on it this morning.

IMG_2842.JPG

Not quite as satiny smooth as I would like yet. But, I have made some good progress I might need to stop by home depot and get a finer brush for what I want. :) And a smaller one also. :cool

Rolinos

Ah I wish I had known about the saya option when I ordered I think I would have gotten that as well.

Not finished but here is the result of a few hours working on it this morning.

View attachment 573304

Not quite as satiny smooth as I would like yet. But, I have made some good progress I might need to stop by home depot and get a finer brush for what I want. :) And a smaller one also. :cool

Rolinos

Looking good.

Incorrect, It was MARTO USA that supplied MARTO swords which were used on the Series.

Not all swords on the Series were Martos.

Sal D Aquila created Duncan McLeod’s beloved “Sword Of The Dragon” which MARTO later supplied much to Adrian Pauls dismay.

The torch was passed from Sal, to irishamericanlad, Darryl, who now carries on the legacy

There are actually quite a few swords that MARTO no longer makes that was used on that series

Marto swords does almost all movie swords during the Highlander era of TV. www.matroswordstoledo.com will have the exact sword you want but it will cost you about $600+ to get that particular sword.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back