Knights of Ren

Think a Maul surcoat would do for the bottom? Different belt, slightly modify the arms, and its pretty much similar with modifications to the armguards

s-l1600.jpg

The guy who plays the riot control baton trooper who whooped Finn also played one of the Knights.
I've reached out to him on Facebook and he replied pretty quickly. Guy seems alright.
Would anyone who's maybe a bit more diplomatic than me want to ask him a few questions about the KoR costumes? Get any more details out of him?
https://www.facebook.com/AlexjamesRolt/posts/878304552289278?comment_id=878405148945885&notif_t=feed_comment
Just to let everyone know this Alex Rolt guy is a fraud and was not in the movie at all.

There's an article on starwars.com that explains a little about the character backstory (characters actual name is "Nines" with a different FN number) and tells us the name of stunt man who performed the character and the guy who did the voice.
Rolt also said it was a joke that got out of hand on both his twitter and Facebook and the stunt performers who worked on the film have been everywhere calling him out for taking credit for someone elses work.

The other actor I've emailed about the film is Mark Stanley, who is credited in articles and IMDB as a Knight of Ren. He actually played "Clan Leader" who was credited as "WARRIOR" in the script, and is the character with the bowl shaped hat Kylo Ren backstabs in the force flashback. It's unknown if that character was also one of the Knights but I have a feeling it wasn't.

Unfortunately it looks like we'll just have to wait and see for more info on the Knights.
I've seen a few people take stabs at some of the Knights from the concept art but there's no way to know what's accurate. Saint's Customs is working on some coats made of Monks cloth. There are some overzealous fans who are doing custom knights and even writing up CRL's for costume clubs based around custom Knights already, which I think is horribly premature.
Hopefully we will get more information on the Knights in the novel "Bloodline" due out late spring or summer. It's supposed to be about Kylo and the First Order, so hopefully we'll get something from that.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back