Kylo Ren Lightsaber - Sparring Sabre

PurrfectBlinky

Hello Everyone!

I have been working on some Lightsabers that will become compatible with Feders (Sparring Longswords used in actual Tournaments) which will act as a weapon 'Skin'
The Hilt will be made out of aluminum and Printed polyesters, which may be replaced later with molded material.

The Dimensions I used are based on the original Graflex sabre, but converting some of the dimensions to centimeters (as I am from Holland, we dont have them inches or tools compatible with it)

Currently the sabre is 30 cm and fits around an Regenyei Feder Sword http://www.regenyei.com/usa.html (I ordered one from them to use in my own sword practice/sparring)

8.JPG

The Crossguard will align with the replica Model, and the wide 'Schilt' will be locking the blade in place to that it does not move.

At my current state, I am working on the 3D model, on which I now am at 50% done.
Renns Sword WIP01 Day 1.jpg
renfeder.jpg
I know there are several other project as this one, but I could not use these for the end I want to use it with.
I hope you guys like the idea, and have some valueable imput for me.

Small update to the top handle:
renfeder02.jpg
KRknob01.jpg
Cheers, I will upload these files for free when I am getting towards the final product.

- Purrfect-Blinky

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back