Kylo Ren

Akashia

Well first off i just found this group a few moments ago so i am new here and i hope all is well this holiday season for all of you guys.

I have a big love for star wars in a huge way since 1980 and seen the force awakens and loved it. I am part of the 501st but im very very bad with tools and building things but i do love the art behind making costumes. I have a stormtrooper which i am part of the 501st in virginia tk-6476 is my call sign :) I am looking for Kylo Ren gear. I have tried the pepakura stuff with other costumes and i am completely horrible with that stuff. So i guess my questions is do any of you guys know who does a really amazing kylo ren here like the helmet, and the soft pieces and are able to gain these items for collection and possible wearing purposes? Thank you all for the input and im not sure this is the place i should putting htis in these forums. Thanks in advance for the help you guys give me :)

Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back