The Expanse: Props & Found Parts

Re: The Expanse: Prop Weapons

Eros hotel hit team guns. Appears to be a Kriss, a Rhino and a Umarex / Walther Red Hawk.

Attachments

• shot0054.png
    shot0054.png
    252.8 KB · Views: 497
  • shot0060.png
    shot0060.png
    739.2 KB · Views: 438
  • shot0064.png
    shot0064.png
    808.5 KB · Views: 467

OK, the new tac-light is the LaserTac subcompact combo green laser & flashlight. Retail is $130 US.

-MJ

Attachments

• 61fwy0naR9L._SL1080_.jpg
    61fwy0naR9L._SL1080_.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 613Blh3ElsL._SL1080_.jpg
    613Blh3ElsL._SL1080_.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 401

Be sure you get the right one, if you're going shopping. There are a couple that look similar.

wow, more great pics, mj!!
liking the martian pistol more and more lol
and I have one of those Walther Red Hawks. picked it up when they first came out. it's about time it's used in something cool! lol

wow, more great pics, mj!!
liking the martian pistol more and more lol
and I have one of those Walther Red Hawks. picked it up when they first came out. it's about time it's used in something cool! lol

It's funny you say that, because I think it was used in an episode of Killjoys as well, also on Syfy.

Lots of new shooters in the finale, and lots of good closeups of the Rhino being reloaded. Those rounds looked to be interesting.

OK, the new tac-light is the LaserTac subcompact combo green laser & flashlight. Retail is $130 US.

-MJ

I picked up the Tac light on Ebay. Be here in a week. Eventually it will fall into silicon for the Martian pistol.

Working on the Helix pistol conversion parts - I have about five Glocks out of the mold. The Martian pistol is cool. I will get to work on that after the Helix pistol. The CRM Mercenaries use Helix issue pistols and rifles on Eros. I was hoping to get a glance at the ProtoGEN Stealth pistols out of the holster during the finale. No good shots I could find. They had the "grenade launcher" rifle. Some of the pre-production art is popping up on the web. Hopefully some shots of the props will surface as time goes on. I hope they continue the series to a five Season story Arc.

I just watched the the season 2hr finale. Breathtaking story.

just watched the finale last night....amazing season ender!! can't wait for season two!

harada357...can't wait to see you finished star-helix pistol!!

that's the best article I've seen so far! thanks for the link, mj!!

would love to get a model of the Roci.

Is there an airsoft version of the Rhino revolver? I did some cursory google fu to try and find it and only unearthed a video on youtube of some CG from an airsoft company.

I guess the next question would be, are there any decent castings of the gun around?

I looked for an airsoft version a while ago.
all I found was a VERY expensive metal airsoft....and it was only the 2 inch barrel version.
this is one revolver that really needs an airsoft version. :)

Agreed! Frankly I'm surprised no one has made one yet, or the Mateba Unica 6 for that matter.

finally got some headway - my wife was not so happy about Advanced Glocks piled up in the kitchen for clean up. : )

Star Helix Success 4.jpgStar helix sucess 2.jpg

Working on the gunsight and add ons this week end. Then casting. Re-watching the Expanse. I am picking up details in the story i missed the first time around.

I have to get a couple more screen cap shots of the top of the star helix pistol - I am missing some details. WORK IN PROGRESS.

When I am not working on the Helix - I get distracted trying to figure out all the details of the Martian pistol. I have enough screen caps of the pistol to get close - but i hate to redo.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back