Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Post-release)

Mark's thoughts on the TFA ending in his own words.

Still, Hamill recognizes that the popular response to The Force Awakens—its stirring ending in particular—was overwhelmingly positive, his misgivings be damned. “As I said to J.J.,” he recalled, “I’ve never been more happy to be wrong.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Except I don't think he was wrong personally. I much prefer his idea to what we got. The OG cast still would not have been together, but we could at least have seen them in the same scene.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Except I don't think he was wrong personally. I much prefer his idea to what we got. The OG cast still would not have been together, but we could at least have seen them in the same scene.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

and he still had those thoughts that something else should have been done. putting it in a joking air or not, he still said what he said.

I think personally any positivism he shows is just towing the company line. you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

After a ton of digging, I found the right thread.

Mauler's video is up.

A lot of what he covered, I have witnessed here and other places time and time again.

Sorry, can't get through that Mauler video. 30 minutes or so of just the beginning of the video is him complaining about another reviewer and then going on and on and on about what's objective and subjective. I had to just jump ahead to get past it and then I noticed it's part ONE of SIX and this video is 2:42. I'll pass. A 2 hour and 42 minute INTRODUCTION. What.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back