WIP Dredd 2012 costume

Bigdane

This will be a small Winther projekt fore my personale collection. The base helmet is from the awsome brawz.

First steps i have done
1. mark the cutline
2. Trimmed/sandet the exces materiale
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449927931.731126.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The piece hade some dents so i marked the places and then bondo. The hole helmet Got a loving workover whit 200 grid paper and then a whipe down whit a damp cloath, to clean it before 2 cotes of primer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449941413.197187.jpg

Damage/markings

I took the best reference materiale i could finde, and marked the helmet whit a pencil, whitch i jused as guidelines fore the physical damage i made whit small hand-files.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449952048.276188.jpg

The first paint is going on.
I sprayed it silver, then masked of the detajles and gave it 2 coats of gloss black.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449999861.645787.jpg

It looks like you're making great progress. I'm working on the Bawz Props bucket too. For the Red I think they recommend "Halfords Rover Nightfire Red". Maybe you can import it from the UK.

It looks like you're making great progress. I'm working on the Bawz Props bucket too. For the Red I think they recommend "Halfords Rover Nightfire Red". Maybe you can import it from the UK.

Ty wery mutch fore info on the red color. I have found a spraypaint that looks okey, but i will make a test before i use it.

Looking good.... I really enjoyed the 'final reveal' moment when I took the masking of after the final red paint.

Get us some pics of the final results!!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back