Free Kylo Ren Foam File around there?

Ladfallo

Does anyone have a free foam file I can use? Im surprised considering how simple this looks that I havent been able to see some floating around. (Simple compared to all the complicated stuff people build around here)

TIA

Last edited:
Aztlan and I are working on one (the mouth piece is still being modeled) Untitled.png

Flaps can be added by two clicks in program itself but like I said I've got it from my friend like that. If it's work of CyberPaddy66 then great thanks to him because I believe this file is great and it's shape being a bit off is not a problem.

Ladfallo I have the foam file for free in my unfolds thread, just search for my threads and you'll find it easily along with all the other free unfolds I have done.

E60flip345 & Aztlan are editing the file I used to make a more screen accurate one, they asked about credits and seeing as I did not make the original model (I only edited it to separate the chrome bits) I would not be expecting any credits but a mention would be nice.

elgringdado you need to tell your friend NOT to remove the names of the file creators and modellers from the files even if they did a re-unfold, it is stated in the file I shared that names MUST NOT be removed from the file name and by doing so he has breached the terms of the file share and as such will be hounded for payment for the file in full. If he tries to share that file as his own work I will be forced to get him blacklisted as a result of his actions, this is the ONLY warning he will get.

E60flip345 thanks for the heads up on this :D

elgringdado you need to tell your friend NOT to remove the names of the file creators and modellers from the files even if they did a re-unfold, it is stated in the file I shared that names MUST NOT be removed from the file name and by doing so he has breached the terms of the file share and as such will be hounded for payment for the file in full. If he tries to share that file as his own work I will be forced to get him blacklisted as a result of his actions, this is the ONLY warning he will get.
Well I'm not defending him. I'm just saying that I got it like this. He never said that he created the file or anything.

Understood but you should warn him in case he is thinking about sharing his unfold without the original credits and comments inside the file attached, I don't like stopping people from doing re-unfolds I just have a real problem with people removing credits from files because then nobody knows who's done all the hard work.

As it stands nobody knows who made the original model because someone removed the credit before the person who asked me to do the unfold even got the file, I want to credit the modeller of the this model but have no way of finding out who it was!

I hope you and your friend can understand the reasoning behind my ire.

we actually decided on a whole new model :)

E60flip345 & Aztlan are editing the file I used to make a more screen accurate one, they asked about credits and seeing as I did not make the original model (I only edited it to separate the chrome bits) I would not be expecting any credits but a mention would be nice.

Thanks for all the replies.

CyberPaddy66, I found one of your threads, I had no idea you had so many files!!! respect man!

Anyway here is the link: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=218350&p=3746599#post3746599
but it says the web page does not exist. would you mind sending me the file?

I want to build a few helmets for my son and his cousin so they have something to use for Xmas. I bought them a few Rylo Ren light sabers to go with it. But couldnt convince myself to spend that much money on a mask, when I knew I could build a full helmet with the file from TheRPF :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies.

CyberPaddy66, I found one of your threads, I had no idea you had so many files!!! respect man!

Thank you, I'll be adding more files as time goes on so subscribe for updates or keep checking from time to time :D

Anyway here is the link: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=218350&p=3746599#post3746599
but it says the web page does not exist. would you mind sending me the file?

Just checked and the file & site are still there, sorry about the 'Adfly rubbish' but it's the only way I know of to track how many download I get so I can make sure I do more of the stuff people want, just wait 5 seconds and then click on the 'skip ad' button.

If your still having trouble getting the file after your next try send me a PM and I'll give you a direct link.

Thanks CyberPaddy, I was able to download the file. Scaled it down but was a little too big even for me. Scaled it down again and was too small for my son. lol
It is a really great file, very easy to use. Woke up 2 in the morning and was done before breakfast. Thanks!

3rd times a charm, so hopefully I get it right this time.

It pretty much is screen accurate!, you can get the file of the pepakura library facebook page

Wow, that looks a little more screen accurate. Where can I download the file? It's my last day of work then its of to my Xmas break. Will have 2 weeks to mess around with these files. And I got 2 days left before I meet my Xmas deadline. lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back