World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 3/27/2017

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/2/2016

Your step by step is so amazing and truly inspiring! I am going to attempt to make a muscle suit for a build for my hubs. Was wondering if you could spare a few tips? His character is a muscle-y orgre who also had a pretty big gut. Would you have tackled the gut in a similar fashion as the muscles?

I would make the gut the same way as the muscles. The only thing you might change would be to get an upholstery foam that maybe wasn't as dense so that it has a little more give.

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/2/2016

thanks!!! I appreciate the help!
and in more than just answering my question! We went by a foam store in town and they had bags of scraps for sale!
foam.jpg

This time next week the Warcraft Orc will be on display at Planet Comicon in KC MO. If you make it out that way be sure to stop by booth 710 and say hi. Pic by Autodesk during the C2E2 costume contest prejudging

NawKgYqh.jpg

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/14/2016

I absolutely love designer art toys and so I have decided to make a limited run of resin figures based off of the Orc costume I have created. Each art toy is resin cast, trimmed, numbered and packaged. The package also has a card attached with a picture of the costume that the resin toy is based off of. On the back of each card you will see that space where the card has been signed and individually numbered. This limited series will be produced in white resin.

Series #1 will be of my Warcraft Orc costume. For everyone that has followed my build now is you chance to own a piece of it....in small scale :) This little guy is approx 2 3/4" tall and 3" wide. He has details unique to my costume and comes with an accessory axe that can be placed in his hand.
Sculpted in ZBrush on my Wacom tablet, printed, hand finished and resin cast

6DbxvBmh.jpg

eMBN2YNh.jpg

zMKKe5xh.jpg

dweY5Meh.jpg

UVeyYkDh.jpg

gSdzQpeh.jpg

i9tw5kqh.jpg

3pJ7k3Vh.jpg

LCo3mz8h.jpg

mIDaRAmh.jpg

1UXpryQh.jpg

Attachments

• 6DbxvBmh.jpg
    6DbxvBmh.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 156
Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/18/2016

Yes please. Any idea of the price and will you ship worldwide?

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/18/2016

Ooh, that looks like it would be fun to paint.

You won't believe the amount of weird looks or questions I've been getting asking for Foam Skin in the UK. Found one place but collection only 2 hours away and don't always have it (dependent on when the foam is manufactured).*sigh.
Going right back to the start, the foam for the shoes.. I assume it is high density foam? Approximately how much give did it give you as when I step on the foam (will be layering 1" foam x3 for my outfit) and I seem to sink quite a bit.

This build is something pretty special, it does need to be said.

Lee

You won't believe the amount of weird looks or questions I've been getting asking for Foam Skin in the UK. Found one place but collection only 2 hours away and don't always have it (dependent on when the foam is manufactured).*sigh.
Going right back to the start, the foam for the shoes.. I assume it is high density foam? Approximately how much give did it give you as when I step on the foam (will be layering 1" foam x3 for my outfit) and I seem to sink quite a bit.

This build is something pretty special, it does need to be said.

Lee

The thick foam has some give but that isn't abad thing when you are standing in one spot for countless pictures. Good luck!

I wore my Warcraft Orc costume for a couple of hours on Sunday at Denver Comicon. Even though the costume is extremely hot and miserable to wear seeing a kid get overly excited and asking for a pic makes it all worth it.

k6uC2K4h.jpg

Attachments

• dcc.jpg
    dcc.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:
This is, by far, one of my favorite cosplay builds of all time!

Can I simply ask you, for a completely different proyect of mine - is it easy to get in and out of your muscle t-shirt? And do you get any mobility at all?
Here in Spain, I have various types of upholstery foam, I use a low to medium density one, but if I used a Dremmel on it, it would completely tear up - it's incredible to see the different types of foams per country!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back