Kylo Ren Helmet build

E60flip345

Made in 5mm EVA foam, details will be done in 2mm foam, i got a bit of work to do on the shape but im liking how its coming so far, here's what i have so far.
sorry about the bad pictures, as you can tell i need to work on the eyes, and add some parts around the mouth piece.

WIN_20151208_182723.JPGWIN_20151208_182712.JPGWIN_20151208_182707.JPG

Hey guys, made some progress on the helmet today, i will post some pics of it later or in the morning, i'm very pleased with how it is turning out.

-E60

Hey Guys sorry for the late update, I'm free handing another mouth piece I tried to get in all the details I could see on the screen used helmet onto mine. i need to make those 3 lines smaller and parallel, other than that I'm happy with it.DSC09706.JPGDSC09707.JPGDSC09708.JPGDSC09709.JPG

DSC09706.JPG

DSC09707.JPG

DSC09708.JPG

DSC09709.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna fill the parts that need fixing with expanding spray foam, which im also gonna use to fill the seams, i hope all goes well

This thread may be left for a while, I unfolded rundown V2 Model, he will be uploading it to his website www.papercraftplaza.com.Untitled.png
i am awaiting some foam to start it Untitled2.png, i have also made a simple version, i am currently doing a paper unfold and im going to make it 3d printable!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back