Studio Scale Kit Part SWAP-SHOP

Here is the format I think we should use

Building 5 Foot Falcon , A,B,Y-wing
i am looking for 1/35 tamiya 8Rad chassis
image.jpeg
Offering upper hull 8Rad
image.jpegimage.jpeg

I have the chassis and would be interested in the upper Hull and B23 of the 8rad. If anyone else had the upper hull and B23 as well I need more copies of them so ask me what you need in return.

Regards,
Marvin

IMG_1263.JPG

Yeah you bring up the good point about fairness , really the individuals involved have to be comfortable about giving up something that potentially they might need in the future for something they want to build now.

i doubt I can let any 1/12 mclaren pieces go , too many needed for falcon,
but I do need Ferrari 1/12 flat twelve engines for my mandibles ......so what about casters getting in on swaps, swap engine castings for something they need ,
i would like to leave it as flexible as possible but I would insist that the deal is struct in the open and that the offered piece is a photograph of what you have , not an online shot, with a shot of the kit box to confirm the kit .
pms only after the swaps are confirmed and addresses are being swapped.

not only will we potentially get kits we need but we will learn a lot about what kits are used.
ill post mine soon .

Which engine parts are you looking for from "Ferrari 1/12" and which kit? I might be able to help. I'm looking for more "8rad hulls+B23" and a set of parts D26 and D28 from the "TAMIYA - (1.35) Flakpanzer Gepard West German Anti-Aircraft Tank:.

Which engine parts are you looking for from "Ferrari 1/12" and which kit? I might be able to help. I'm looking for more "8rad hulls+B23" and a set of parts D26 and D28 from the "TAMIYA - (1.35) Flakpanzer Gepard West German Anti-Aircraft Tank:.
The flat 12 engine piece , black piece in this photo with white exhaust pipes going into it
I don't have flakpanzer , is there any other kit your looking for ?
http://www.rcjaz.com/images/tamiya_scale_models/112_racing_car/b_12048_SUB_4.jpg

Oh I'm sorry I thought you meant the 312T or 312 engine or something. I'm not familiar with the 5 footer nor this kit? Which kit is it?

The flat 12 engine piece , black piece in this photo with white exhaust pipes going into it
I don't have flakpanzer , is there any other kit your looking for ?
http://www.rcjaz.com/images/tamiya_scale_models/112_racing_car/b_12048_SUB_4.jpg

Yes but I think he wants to know which Ferrari kit : 312B, 312T, 312T4 ?
I guess it's the 312B since you're building the 5ft but it's better to tell the exact kit, the 3 have a flat 12 engine and are used on star wars models :)

Yes but I think he wants to know which Ferrari kit : 312B, 312T, 312T4 ?
I guess it's the 312B since you're building the 5ft but it's better to tell the exact kit, the 3 have a flat 12 engine and are used on star wars models :)
Sorry I knew it was 312b didn't see this quote quick enough, didn't realise they all have flat 12s ,
Thanks Tox, I presume one of these is the bottom of AT-ST , the other is B wing , I thought they were all the 312B
I'd be interested is seeing photos of these models sprues , I must do some digging

The ESB AT-ST and B-Wing engines are 312T, the ROTJ AT-ST parts are a mix of the 312T4 and 312T, the Sandcrawler and 5ft engine parts are 312B :)

The ESB AT-ST and B-Wing engines are 312T, the ROTJ AT-ST parts are a mix of the 312T4 and 312T, the Sandcrawler and 5ft engine parts are 312B :)
WOW Tox your on fire, brilliant information. There is a scale model encyclopaedia in there somewhere, I image you have your own studio scale diary with this info.......or a stack of kits that would reach to the moon and back .....thanks for sharing .

OK I had a look and I only have on 312B engine and I'm saving that for a future project. All my 312T engines are also spoken for I'm afraid. In this case I can't help.

Marvin

Just to say thanks to you Marvin for the first swap, part arrived today in the seasonal post in great condition, they are like two peas in a pod
image.jpeg
Now to figure out my next swap

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back