07kVxeC.jpg

lDUfcCF.jpg

2HbYU8q.jpg

wuMEZLg.jpg

E5JF2wO.jpg

6c1gsbn.jpg

J

Last edited:
Great idea! Part of me kind of likes the ANH version better. It looks faster to me than the slightly blockier details on the ESB ship.

--Alex

... It started :facepalm:lol

What's your verdict on them printed parts?

Would be glad to know about to because I plan to use all of them on my OT falcon :thumbsup

Also wanted to know where I can find photo etch grill? :confused

Awesome Falcon time to all the Falcon lovers! :D

Would be glad to know about to because I plan to use all of them on my OT falcon :thumbsup

Also wanted to know where I can find photo etch grill? :confused

Awesome Falcon time to all the Falcon lovers! :D

I'm honestly not interested in PE for this scale,....the slots wood look WAYYYYY to huge even at 1/72

I think it wouldn't look like the Falcon

J

I'm honestly not interested in PE for this scale,....the slots wood look WAYYYYY to huge even at 1/72

I think it wouldn't look like the Falcon

J

I take notes ;)

On the OT one I will paint the grill to accentuate the details a bit even if it got them realy correctly with the decals :thumbsup

The parts look awesome on my OT one (it get shiped just today :D) I will certainly use all the stuff available for the Bandai 1/144 Falcon and for the radar in additon to the round one I will scratch a damage riped of one like at te end of ROTJ to have an other display choice.

Keep up the good work! :$

Truly amazing.

The falcon is one of those things that hooks you for life. I can't believe how much of my brain power has been devoted to that one ship over the years

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back