DeAgostini Millennium Falcon by dtssyst

Hello emrumi, Ive decided to do as Ktaylor has and use M2 sized threaded screws and nuts,(going to need to bend that frame back the other way around).I've ordered some countersink posi headed ones,once they arrive I'll countersink all the fronts of the armature lugs so nothing will protrude any further forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Kuat,
yes that is the right kit.

With respect to your worries about any alteration to the wall height it may be worth noting the both the frame and the plastic wall pieces measure 26mm. and were always mounted within the top and bottom sections of the hull framework.Also the side frames are mounted so that there is a gap between them and upper and lower frames,therefore there should be little or no discernible change to the overall height.If we then use plastic sheet to manufacture the shelf that the parts that we refer to as the missing parts sit on we can hide the metal framework. FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpgHope this makes sense.....

Last edited:
Be careful Kuat there are two versions of the Agano kit one of them doesn't contain the sprue with the parts you need.The kit you want has the item number31314**2200.

IMG_0230.JPGParts 21 & 22 from the Demag and the 8rad part are nice and clear in this shot.
Thanks to Frank Becker for the pic.More of his pics can be seen on the"Re: 32" Millenium Falcon V.2" thread on this forum.

Last edited:
Thank you all Again!
Today i get the Mörser Karl and the Panzer IV Lang.
I can't find the item on the spure from Karl it's only one, right?

And the Lang Tank is the tiny pipe?
Thanks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back