Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Subscribe
  1. RPF Premium Member newmagrathea's Avatar
    From
    Kansas City MO
    2 Days Ago  Feb 22, 2018, 9:57 AM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (ANH DL-44 Video) #176

A little purchase I made and wanted to brag about. It's a Millennium Falcon Landing gear foot from the 5ft model used in ESB.

From
    Plano, TX (Dallas)
    2 Days Ago  Feb 22, 2018, 10:52 AM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video) #177

Hahaha the smile on your mug when you get to the bubble wrap.
    From
    Michigan
    2 Days Ago  Feb 22, 2018, 4:26 PM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video) #178

Great props! Just found this thread and now Im totally bummed I missed Roys steel MPP shroud run.
    Anyone have a spare?
    From
    Buffalo, New York, United States
    2 Days Ago  Feb 22, 2018, 6:36 PM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video) #179

thats awesome! is it solid resin? I know they kit-bashed a lot of space-ship models, but was never sure if the final model was a casting of the glued parts or the original sculpt

Also, this is from the 5 foot model... whoa. used for maybe the landing shots?
  5. Chris RPF Premium Member teecrooz's Avatar
    2 Days Ago  Feb 22, 2018, 6:39 PM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video) #180

lonepigeon said: View Post
    Great props! Just found this thread and now I’m totally bummed I missed Roy’s steel MPP shroud run.
    Anyone have a spare?
    I have a spare for you. Just send me a PM.
  6. RPF Premium Member newmagrathea's Avatar
    From
    Kansas City MO
    1 Day Ago  Feb 22, 2018, 10:51 PM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video) #181

It is solid resin, the top is painted but the bottom is unfinished. I know that they used the 5ft falcon for the Bespin landing, but not the take off. Also I think it was used in the space slug scene. I do know that it is one of the front feet of the rear landing gear. I very randomly bumped into the guy who bought the rear foot of the rear landing gear that went up for sale at the same time as mine, which is slightly different.

thd9791 said: View Post
    thats awesome! is it solid resin? I know they kit-bashed a lot of space-ship models, but was never sure if the final model was a casting of the glued parts or the original sculpt

Also, this is from the 5 foot model... whoa. used for maybe the landing shots?
  7. RPF Premium Member newmagrathea's Avatar
    From
    Kansas City MO
    5 Hours Ago  Feb 24, 2018, 2:59 PM - Re: My on going lightsabers & blasters thread (Falcon Foot Real Prop Video) #182

I finished up the heat sink.