Justice buster suit mechanics help

Thebigm93

so im gonna try my hand and the new justice buster suit and im gonna do it kinda like xrobots hulkbuster in a way that im wanting the joints to lock and i just climb into the suit when im wanting to wear the thing is i don't have a 3d printer to make any custom locking mechanism for the it so im wanting to know if anyone has any suggestions to what might b my best option and another thing would PVC pipping be strong enough to make the frame out of and be able to support my weight if i made slits with them here is a pic of the suit and a pic of xrobots design of the framework

4535139-batman_endgame_by_m_thirteen-d83h8ry.jpg download (1).jpg

Probably best off to try and make a small version first. Oversize suits create a whole new world of difficulties over regular scale costumes, everything from just having range of motion to also being able to move around, see, and even just put on.

PVC does work well for framing/skeletal forms. You can see how I used PVC on one oversized suit (and some of the other problems that arise) in this thread:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=209533

thanks for the advice i think ill try to make i as close to my size as possible without messing with the overall look of it

Didn't explain myself very well, what I meant by a small version is SMALL :) I have some 1/6 scale characters (but any size will work) that I mock up armors on sometimes. Anyways, good luck with it!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back