Captain America Bucky Rescue WIP

04cusse

Hi folks! I've been browsing the RPF for a few months now, so while this isn't the first costume I've put together it is the first one I've documented on here. It's still a work in progress and so over the next few weeks I'll be updating on the progress I've made.

Just a couple of notes on the costume as it stands, the Helmet isn't complete yet as I still need to rivet in the A frames and leather chinstrap as well as replacing the current chinstrap (from the 50's I believe) with a period accurate strap. The webbing and Gaiters still need to be dyed and as far as I've seen so far I haven't seen any threads on the RPF that have used the method I'll be using yet (trust me its actually pretty interesting).

A final note regarding the Jacket, the purchase of this was a complete shot in the dark from FZmerchandise I'll be following up on the quality of this soon though I have to say for the price I paid of £52 (around $80) Its pretty damn good, even if the straps around the wrists are completely untamed at this moment in time.

12233073_10153679563052394_564208560_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back