AK: Batsuit V8.03 Upgrade Project

Re: Arkham Knight Batsuit: V8.03

After following all of your Arkahm Origins builds I'm extremely excited to see the final build. Also, thank you for sharing your process so closely as it is a huge help to us new comers.

Just finished printing the other shin guard. Still need to sand, paint and harness them but I just wanted to prop them up and see what they looked like with my AK pants. Printing the foot armor at the moment and I'll update when those are done.

29845521405_bbe023818f_z.jpg
Untitled by Jerry Adams, on Flickr

Very cool, Arkham Knight has to be one the hardest Batsuit to ever pull off and you're doing an amazing job, keep up the good work.

Very cool, Arkham Knight has to be one the hardest Batsuit to ever pull off and you're doing an amazing job, keep up the good work.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Working on the chest piece now. On the left is where it is now, on the right are some edits I've sketched out and will be worked on tomorrow. As far as dimensions go I'm using the chestpiece that came with UD replica suit for reference in hopes that it fits the undersuit pretty flush. I just feel all the leather used on the UD chest, mutes out all the details... same goes for the UD gauntlets, belt and boots... hence the reason for this project.
29752128982_841857800e_z.jpg

Re: UD Replica AK Batsuit Upgrade Project

Still waiting on delivery of my mold material so I can finish by molding the capsule pieces but in the meantime decided to do a color test on my test castings. Used Rustoleum Warm Gold with a quick wash of black on top for shade and weathering effect. Came out pretty nice if I do say so... Just need to get the capsules molded and cast and mount all these pieces to the web belt.

29847544191_e6a7ea3c14_c.jpg

29896277706_13b798d964_c.jpg

After several revisions this should be the final model for the UD Replica chest replacement piece. I'm going to get to printing as soon as I get back from NYCC and try to have a prototype by Halloween if possible. Note: these were not built from the game
models, they were build from scratch using reference images... so while not entirely game accurate I'm extremely happy with the turnout.

30058936315_7d87f10068_z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I will have to pick up a pair of those gauntlets. Beautiful work.

Thanks man!

I put a link in JFCustom's foam files, one of the last couple of posts.

Any chance these are still kicking around somewhere? Nothing on the OneDrive link. I'm a little late to the game but would love to take a crack at 'em.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back