The Y-Wing "Green Leader" Project - NOW OPEN SOURCE!

Am I missing something...I am seeing an awful lot of broken photo bucket images across the boards. At first I thought it was just this thread, but there are others.
Photo bucket changed it's policy and doesn't allow for free 3rd party hosting anymore. You have to pay them $400 a year now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Am I missing something...I am seeing an awful lot of broken photo bucket images across the boards. At first I thought it was just this thread, but there are others.

I now have to go back and reupload all the pix. Photobucket sucks!

Had a similar problem with Dropbox, when you go over the daily limit 3 times the lock out goes to 30 days. I just moved everything to shared folders on my Google Drive, see how that goes.

The bulkheads were intended to be cut out of 1/16 acrylic or styrene so there were never any STLs created.

thanks for that Dave I will make some out of plastic card so was there any patterns for them made for the front and rear bulkheads.

There is a file on the Repository called Bulkheads 060 Laser which can be used to laser cut the parts or printed out and used as a pattern.

For anyone wanting to make the 2-Seater Y, I can highly recommend Gus76's 3D Printed pieces and pilots. The rear seat needs a little trimming to fit with the armature, but it looks great and the 3D prints are superb! Oh and the 'tub' fits like a glove into Dave's Resin cockpit section.
Y-2.jpgY-2-4.jpgY-3-2.jpg

The build phase of my 'Green Leader' is basically done.
I'm holding off painting it for a little while (until I have my Gold Leader built and can paint them together)

Huge list of people to thank.... Dave G (of course), Mike-S, Julien, Lee-R, Jason, Gus, Shapeways :), and everyone that I've missed but have either bugged for info, or looked at your pics or reference/research!

IMG_0936.JPGIMG_0940.JPGIMG_0943.JPGIMG_0947.JPGIMG_0953.JPGIMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back