The Y-Wing "Green Leader" Project - NOW OPEN SOURCE!

Hey,
This is looking great and I'm building a 2 seater.
Could you take some pictures with Dave's cockpit and more importantly the canopy?

thanks,
L

Hey,
This is looking great and I'm building a 2 seater.
Could you take some pictures with Dave's cockpit and more importantly the canopy?

thanks,
L
055aeec074cdfc05dbff655e6f97f07f.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just a heads up- I just ordered all the fuselage parts via shapeways and before I signed in the site threw up an offer of 15% off todays order if I gave them my name and e-mail, both of which they already had, so easy decision. All of the Fuselage parts came to 209.28 but the discount brought that down to $178. The code I was given to use at checkout was GREETINGS15. I don't know if it changes per person,but it may be worth a shot if anyone has been waiting......

Fett_Ish you would not happen to have a copy of the parts you ordered? Or whatever Shapeways calls the parts. I am painting my house and don't have time to look through all 35 pages of this thread right now. Thanks moonbus.

don't know if it's screen accurate but the result is still very very nice! amazing paint job :thumbsup

Got to the sticky for the Y and the first page has a link to onedrive where he has the STL files.

Fett_Ish you would not happen to have a copy of the parts you ordered? Or whatever Shapeways calls the parts. I am painting my house and don't have time to look through all 35 pages of this thread right now. Thanks moonbus.

As this is a "Dave-G" based build, and not technically a true Studio Scale build, I wasn't planning on it. I'll upload all the pics to Flickr once done, but I'll just post twice more here, once when the build is 100% done and once when it's painted.
This will be a two seat Green Leader as Dave originally planned it to be.

Are you going to start a build thread, Lee?

Am I missing something...I am seeing an awful lot of broken photo bucket images across the boards. At first I thought it was just this thread, but there are others.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back