Deathstroke - arkham origins inspired

UNDEADLOAF

I've always watched people build awesome costumes on this forum but never did a big built myself so for my first try in building a deathstroke costume. (Sorry for the quality pictures)

i wanted to tackle the helmet first so i found a file online, now since i don't have a printer i traced it off my monitor after sizing it correctly.here's it all laid out.
1.jpg

So i cut the pattern out on cardboard then taped it didn't get a picture of the full helmet taped, but surprisingly it fit.
12065840_1672346029702476_5108797910063854028_n.jpg

Hot glued all the seams to get rid of the tape and make it more solid
2.jpg

To smooth out i used a drywall compound that goes on pin but turns white when dry and ready to sand.
3.jpg

I ran out of the dry wall compound so i tried using some body filler i found in my basement, went well nothing smoothed perfectly.
4.jpg

After a few coats of the black base layer it looks like this, next is to tape it off and spray some orange.
6.jpg

So my tablet broke so i never got pictures of the steps so far. also i did take a break.
0UQQZCP.jpg

Heres most of it in foam. had no heat gun so all this was done on a stove.

Attachments

• tyjtyj.JPG
    tyjtyj.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back