Introducing myself, future Arkham Knight suit owner!

disasterology

Jr Member
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place, but my first venture into replica suits, props, and cosplay will be with Batman, so I wanted to come make friends and get acquainted in this area of the forums! I'm a newbie, so please go easy! I can't believe I'm finally getting around to actually purchasing a suit and finally becoming a member here, it feels great! A little about me, I just recently lost a lot of weight through diet and exercise and still going -- 100lb to be exact! I've always wanted a Batsuit and have drooled over a lot of your photos on this site and at cons in person, looking at everyone having a blast! And now after shedding the pounds, I can finally make that purchase decision, as I have the chance to actually look decent all armored up in a suit now. I believe I am going to go with the UD Replicas Arkham Knight Batsuit, I just love the way it looks, along with some custom additions by coofunkcurly if he is still accepting commissions (I hope!).

Here's my before and after photo to give you an idea of what I accomplished and am working with for a Batsuit. If anyone would like to know more about me, my weight loss, or my costuming direction, I would love the discussion! Thanks for having me :)

575912_260176107412315_5302372_n.jpg after.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss, so incredibly hard to do but well worth it! I've been on a similar journey, finally fought off a lifetime of being the chubby kid and now I use my Batsuit building to keep my health in check, don't want to outgrow the Batsuit, ha!

Keep up posted and get us some pics of the AK suit up ASAP!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back