BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. Knightmare Teaser Added 3/23

Hey David

If I wanted to replicate the BvS DOJ "Knightmare" scene what pieces could I get from you guys?

Are they all up for pre-order on your site?

Thanks!!

havent heard anything. I emailed them but no one ever got back to me. Im getting pretty nervous. I was planning on wearing this to NYCC, but I have a hard time believing itll get here by October

havent heard anything. I emailed them but no one ever got back to me. Im getting pretty nervous. I was planning on wearing this to NYCC, but I have a hard time believing itll get here by October

According to their comments on their fb page, they've been shipping for about 3 weeks, and will have the DOJ q3 orders shipped out of their warehouse by the end of September. Although, if they've been shipping for 3 weeks, someone has to have gotten their order by now, but nobody has posted anything about it, and I've looked everywhere.

According to their comments on their fb page, they've been shipping for about 3 weeks, and will have the DOJ q3 orders shipped out of their warehouse by the end of September. Although, if they've been shipping for 3 weeks, someone has to have gotten their order by now, but nobody has posted anything about it, and I've looked everywhere.

Same here, ive checked fb every week since july and ive even looked for q2 shipments and havent seen anything either...

Mine doesn't fit. I measured myself 10 times. And i ordered a size based on the sizes. And it's way to small. I'm so mad. That's a lot of money to spend for something too small

Did you call David before you ordered? Also if you haven't done it yet, try taking out all the armor pieces that are removable.

I called several times and no one answered. So I just measured myself 5 times through out a week. Had my gf take my measurements a few times. and based on what we got I made my choice. I have a 41 inch chest and a 38 inch waist. and the website said add 2 inches and i fell in the Large category, which I thought was weird because I never wear large. Im either an XL or XXL. But then the site said they're not typical sizes and to not get them based on what you normally wear.

When i got my coat and pants yesterday the jacket was way too small. there zippers are about 6 inches away from touching. and the pants won't even go past my legs. The Large pants actually fit my 5'6 girlfriend who has a 25 inch waist perfectly. So im not sure how they were supposed to fit my 38 inch waist

ud.jpgud2.jpg

Last edited:
Did you call David before you ordered? Also if you haven't done it yet, try taking out all the armor pieces that are removable.

^This and this.

David will really try to figure out if you need to size up or not. He guided me with my purchase and it fits great (especially once you take out all the armor pieces AND the packaging paper inside of the abs). Here's a shot of my test fit:
*I'm 6'3 210lbs, 36 waist and 44 chest. Wearing an XL jacket and XL pant.

UDsuit.jpg

I called several times and no one answered. So I just measured myself 5 times through out a week. Had my gf take my measurements a few times. and based on what we got I made my choice. I have a 41 inch chest and a 38 inch waist. and the website said add 2 inches and i fell in the Large category, which I thought was weird because I never wear large. Im either an XL or XXL. But then the site said they're not typical sizes and to not get them based on what you normally wear.

When i got my coat and pants yesterday the jacket was way too small. there zippers are about 6 inches away from touching. and the pants won't even go past my legs. The Large pants actually fit my 5'6 girlfriend who has a 25 inch waist perfectly. So im not sure how they were supposed to fit my 38 inch waist

View attachment 668566View attachment 668567

Hi Tvar,
Sorry for the late reply but I was out of town this week and just got back. I've read your post carefully and see the photos clearly.
Please call me at 905-898-1809 as of NEXT WEEK Wednesday the 12th. I'm in and out of the studio for the rest of the week and until that date at my desk randomly.

Just please note that our call times are M-F 9:30-3:30 Eastern Standard Time. If calling between those times you get our VM, then that means that all of our lines are tied up...and for that I am sorry because I know it can be aggravating.
Never the less, please call me with your measurements and with a measuring tape in hand, just in case we need to double check the numbers right then and there. :)

David

- - - Updated - - -

^This and this.

David will really try to figure out if you need to size up or not. He guided me with my purchase and it fits great (especially once you take out all the armor pieces AND the packaging paper inside of the abs). Here's a shot of my test fit:
*I'm 6'3 210lbs, 36 waist and 44 chest. Wearing an XL jacket and XL pant.

View attachment 668652

Beautiful and yes, that's how everything looks when sizing is done through us here. Loving this pic bud and thanks for posting.

David

Hi Tvar,
Sorry for the late reply but I was out of town this week and just got back. I've read your post carefully and see the photos clearly.
Please call me at 905-898-1809 as of NEXT WEEK Wednesday the 12th. I'm in and out of the studio for the rest of the week and until that date at my desk randomly.

Just please note that our call times are M-F 9:30-3:30 Eastern Standard Time. If calling between those times you get our VM, then that means that all of our lines are tied up...and for that I am sorry because I know it can be aggravating.
Never the less, please call me with your measurements and with a measuring tape in hand, just in case we need to double check the numbers right then and there. :)

David

I contacted you numerous times last week during your business hours you gave to me when you would be available. I called about 5 times and every time I got transferred to your voicemail and it was full.

It's been about 3 weeks since I received the wrong order and have not yet been able to get a hold of you. You have yet to reply to me any other way than here. I've emailed you 3 times, posted on the facebook group, sent a fb message to you personally, and called with no success.

How is problem going to be resolved when I cannot get in contact with you? I'm becoming extremely aggravated and frustrated with this dissatisfying product. I'm at the point where I don't even want the suit anymore and just want my money back.

Any more reviews of the DoJ Batman? Not too many floating around that I've been able to find...Big Hero Vince's seems to have disappeared from YouTube.
Really interested in how people are finding the quality and fit to be. I'm in on the second run - full gear - and spoke to David to talk through the fitting, so I'm not too concerned there...but some of the other quality control issues (e.g., crooked belt printing, various painting flaws) makes me a bit nervous. I'm hoping these issues get sorted by the second run, but I also hope those of you on the first run are getting things worked out with UD.

Hey guys, I just got my doj batsuit, and I found a white foam inside the chest. are yours have the same foam ? I think it should be hide.
22.jpg

Last edited:
Man I'm going to order one of the BvS suits this year, birthday present to myself hehe

How has everyone been going about attaching a cape or utilizing a cape with it ?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back