Stormtrooper "Amy Men"

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://toyland.gizmodo.com/a-death-star-filled-with-plastic-stormtroopers-is-a-bet-1741121325

1511372281396000398.jpg

I'm really surprised it took this long for these to happen and it wasn't a staple of the 80's. I remember having a tank that opened up full of army men. I definitely would'ave had them squaring off against each other.

They're from Banpresto so the quality will be pretty good but like everything else they make it'll cost 3x as much to get off ebay or amazon in the US.

Guys, we already had these in stores up till just a few months ago. They had sets of figures from each movie, some had a dozen figures, other sets had maybe 6. The sets also included out of scale ships. They were molded in single colors just like the army men of old. I guess they didn't sell well because I saw them clearenced out. I wish I could remember the name of the sets.

Guys, we already had these in stores up till just a few months ago. They had sets of figures from each movie, some had a dozen figures, other sets had maybe 6. The sets also included out of scale ships. They were molded in single colors just like the army men of old. I guess they didn't sell well because I saw them clearenced out. I wish I could remember the name of the sets.

My moms neighbor and her daughter, knowing that I was a Star Wars fan, (but not realizing I didn't collect the toys, and only get prop weapons) gave me a carded pack of figures similar to this last Christmas. I have them tucked away in a box, unopened. I'll have to dig them out and see who made them.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back