Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon GROUP build awakens! OPEN TO EVERYONE! :)

View attachment 563749View attachment 563748
Well it arrived , and I got hit for import duty ......anyway
stunning detail for its size , see shot of cheering action fleet figures next to TFA figures
NEW APPRECIATION FOR YOU LADS PAINTING SKILLS
how in the hell am I going to paint these .......:facepalm

Thats great news.

I look forawrd to seeing you start the project. Im sorry if you already know this, i dont know what you can do so here is my two pence.

In regard to the figures,my advise is buy the smallest brush avaliable like a 00 fine. and keep the brush extra clean with methylated spirit and water, asuming your going to go with acrylic paint,which is nicer than that evil enamel paint.

Also maybe give the figures a light primer and dont forget to wash all the plastic sprus before paint.

Hope that was some help :)

Progress so far.
Pre shaded Chewie.
2wnww09.jpg

And with a bit of the brown stuff mixed in.
2aju8o4.jpg

Han was a little easier.
e84efa.jpg

Seat backs cut down and pilots placed in position.
From this,
egy24p.jpg

to this.
le0py.jpg

Canopy frame thinned out and test fitted.
1zgf4zp.jpg

ztjb5x.jpg

Iv'e one on the way, hope that import duty wasn't too much, i calculate about 11 euro customs tax, would i be correct?
View attachment 563749View attachment 563748
Well it arrived , and I got hit for import duty ......anyway
stunning detail for its size , see shot of cheering action fleet figures next to TFA figures
NEW APPRECIATION FOR YOU LADS PAINTING SKILLS
how in the hell am I going to paint these .......:facepalm

€16.60 , €9 was fracking vat :sick, I swear they don't want us to live , charging us import duty on something you cannot buy here so you must order abroad , shooting ducks in a barrel for the tax man

Han's insurance rates must be horrible. Maybe that's why the ship is still so dinged up after all these years. He's afraid to make a claim what with all the damage it has sustained over the years.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back