Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon GROUP build awakens! OPEN TO EVERYONE! :)

Re: Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon build awakens!

I'm confused. Roboted started this thread, now I see Leyrich? What's the story? Same guy different name?

I'm confused. Roboted started this thread, now I see Leyrich? What's the story? Same guy different name?

No Sqbiedoo we are not the same guy there me and then Roboted yes he started it then I come along and hop on.:D

I did state in a different thread that i would start a group build thread, im glad people are posting in the thread. Spread the word if anyone wants to post here they can. il edit the first post to say this.

sorry to everyone for not making it more clear tho, shame on me lol

Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon Group Build Thread

Finally a Build thread for my new project AND for anyone who wants to show what they plan to do with the Bandai Falcon.

Feel Free to post any of your Bandai 1/144 Falcon builds / Projects.

OPEN TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Updated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm more falcon DSC00473.JPGDSC00474.JPGDSC00475.JPGDSC00476.JPGDSC00477.JPGDSC00478.JPGDSC00480.JPG;)

Yehey! I'm also waiting for mine to arrived. Thanks for opening this amazing build thread to us Bandai Falcon builders...Looking forward in seeing good ideas here.

Ah yes, double Falcon. Double joy :thumbsup
More even, I'll be hopping on as well as soon as the slow boat from China delivers it , we had discussed this instead of multiple bandai falcon threads let's have one to cut down on repeat threads

One thing I will definitely fix is that verticle panel line just below these side of the cockpit. That small one is part of what makes the cockpit look like a toy to me.

I LOVE what you did with the gunwell window frames

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Some current photos of mine. still need to klear coat it :)

I added some tamiya weater master for rust and to dull down the exess wash. the decal panels which were ment to look like metal now look like metal haha.

WIN_20151130_14_47_43_Pro.jpgWIN_20151130_14_47_20_Pro.jpgWIN_20151130_14_46_20_Pro.jpgWIN_20151130_14_46_00_Pro.jpg

Im happy with it. although i could have been a little easier with the wash but hey ho, the weathering really broght it back i think.

I have learnt some valuable lessons for the MPC falcon. DONT USE ACRYLIC HOME MADE WASHES lol

Some current photos of mine. still need to klear coat it :)

I added some tamiya weater master for rust and to dull down the exess wash. the decal panels which were ment to look like metal now look like metal haha.

View attachment 560813View attachment 560812View attachment 560811View attachment 560810

Im happy with it. although i could have been a little easier with the wash but hey ho, the weathering really broght it back i think.

I have learnt some valuable lessons for the MPC falcon. DONT USE ACRYLIC HOME MADE WASHES lol

Me like, its "dramatic" but hey ho no Falcon is the same:thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back