Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon GROUP build awakens! OPEN TO EVERYONE! :)

Lads. I'm Watching it again now. Force awakens.

If R2 is the real hero of the Star Wars universe, the Falcon is almost as important.

Just whooped and cried my head off for Han and Chewie running onto her:)

but Han in the cockpit..tears.

Is Tamiyas Insignia White only available in this rattle-can or does there exist a glas-jarr like the other acrylic colours (so that it can be used for brushing or airbrush)?
Just rattle can. However, it's not that hard to decant it from the can to use in your airbrush.

Youtube it. I had no problems

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

almost done the paneling battle damage for the top.

The yellow (mixed with grey and white) looked good on my test. However, when I put it on lightly here, so much of the black primer came through. This gives it a bit of a green tinge. I might redo it.

greenstrawberry grills just arrived!

Fantastic paint job, man! I really like greenstrawberry's work. So much so that I bought a First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter and will get there photo etch kit when it becomes available. I was thinking of getting TonyRR's grill set, but let me know what you think of their's and I'll order them instead.

-Kris

Fantastic paint job, man! I really like greenstrawberry's work. So much so that I bought a First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter and will get there photo etch kit when it becomes available. I was thinking of getting TonyRR's grill set, but let me know what you think of their's and I'll order them instead.

-Kris
Thanks!

BTW, if anyone has any suggestions for my panel choices, feel free to bring it up. (There are still two that I'm missing. The front of the jawbox and one on the starboard side)

I find the falcon panels totally fascinating. They never look the same way twice.

I also made the HUGE mistake of putting the escape pods on upside down. I'd fix it but I did too much battle damage already

One more thing I might do is to get the quad guns from Tony.

I can't believe how bad the stock ones are. Fine molds really topped bandai on this

One more thing I might do is to get the quad guns from Tony.

I can't believe how bad the stock ones are. Fine molds really topped bandai on this

I can't honestly say they are bad,....OK the FM quads are separate from the yoke,....but painted right??.....& being that small?

IMG_3939.JPGIMG_3938.JPG

J

GreenStrawberry just released this on FB:

7686_536077903231821_3203500391647640494_n.jpg

Looks Like I won't be starting my 1/144th build anytime soon...lol.. It's their first prototype, so will be some time until we see it available for purchase.

-Kris

hello

what are the name of the color needed for this project,i have a hard time find the good one and don't want to buy color i don't need.i would like to know for slave 1 too if possible!
thanks

hello

what are the name of the color needed for this project,i have a hard time find the good one and don't want to buy colour i don't need.i would like to know for slave 1 too if possible!
thanks

Hi Krade. I used a mix to get the colour close to what i thought it should be. I used Tamiya acrylics, for the main hull colour, Deck Tan (XF55) Flat White (XF2) Light Grey (XF66) and some Dark Grey (XF24) for the pre shading. Start with the flat white and add some drops of deck tan and light grey until you get the desired colour.

You will also need some primer as a base coat. go with a light grey or white primer so you wont have to add much mixed colour on top.

Hope this helps:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back