Black series 6" TFA Tie Fighter with figure

bothanspy

Sr Member
Today I saw a huge box at Target - a TFA Tie Fighter for the black series 6" line with figure! It was a huge box. Retail $169

Attachments

• blacktie.jpg
    blacktie.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 218
Today I saw a huge box at Target - a TFA Tie Fighter for the black series 6" line with figure! It was a huge box. Retail $169

I am glad that they did not release an OT TIE fighter that large. The SpecOps TIE does nothing for me because of its clunkier design, but an OT TIE would have been really, really, really tempting ...

Good Gravy!!! I saw one a Target today. Even the box is HUGE! I would barely have room for the box, let alone, the entire thing unboxed and assembled. As cool as it is I hope that don't make more large 6" scale vehicles. The size and the cost is just beyond would most collectors would tolerate. I consider myself a pretty hearty collector but this is just too much! I am bummed to have to pass on this one. :cry

Unless I find one for $50 somewhere. Then I'm makin' room!!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back