Newt Scamander in Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them

Also, thought this might be of interest to some people. The coin is about 3/4" in diameter from point to point. The back appears to mirror the front.

DSCN4009crop.jpg

I think the design on it might be either an Alicorn (that is, winged unicorn) or a Unicorn. I can't tell if I might be mistaking part of the mane for wings.

Are there really zero people interested in a proper reweave of the overcoat fabric? £60/m is not cheap but nobody will need to put all that money up front, it'll be pieced out over several months.

Are there really zero people interested in a proper reweave of the overcoat fabric? £60/m is not cheap but nobody will need to put all that money up front, it'll be pieced out over several months.

I would be interested depending on what it looks like, also, has anyone else noticed the triangle stitching detail behind the coat collar?

coat detail.jpg

I when my order comes in, I will have 3 meters of the SA Newt shirting spare. it's 100% organic linen, and it's beautiful. $150 (plus shipping if you're in the UK), and that's essentially an at-cost estimate that splits the initial shipping and wire transfer fee 4 ways. First come first serve.

unnamedcrop.jpg

Thanks guys!! I was thinking if there was interest I could maybe do a run? Maybe ill post an interest thread later on :) @TheGingerDoctor I'll be ordering the shirting fabric from you as well please, I emailed you.

Also, I ordered the SA blazer fabric from Misan and it is beautiful in person, I will post photos of it if anyone is interested.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back