Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

benhs1898

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow.

KyloRen04.pngKyloRen02.pngKyloRen07.pngKyloRen09.pngKyloRen11.pngKyloRen13.pngKyloRen15.pngKyloRen22.pngKyloRen27.png

This 1:1 scale helmet consists of the following features:

• Derived from digital files used in the production of STAR WARS™ EPISODE VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS, as well as scans of an original artifact.
  • Sturdy one-piece fiberglass construction for both helmet and faceplate.
  • Metalized accents.
  • Features weathered deco to replicate screen-used costume.
  • Adjustable head rig that will fit up to a size 8 hat size. Lined interior for finished look.
  • Assembled and finished helmet, ready to wear.
Pricing

• Tier 1 Pricing: Helmets pre-ordered through November 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM Central Time will be $559.95 USD.
  • IPO Pricing: Helmets pre-ordered after November 30, 2015 11:59 PM Central Time will be $699.95 USD.

KyloRen02.png

KyloRen04.png

KyloRen07.png

KyloRen09.png

KyloRen11.png

KyloRen13.png

KyloRen15.png

KyloRen22.png

KyloRen27.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Probably the most accurate version you're going to see. Turns out all the cries about the Rubies being "too wide" weren't that accurate haha There's going to be a lot of grumbling on the price and I can kind of agree. For that price its going to be a pretty exclusive market. Anovos has also been taking some slag about customer service and delivery of products too. I know they're working on it (as they've stated publicly) and I wonder if the pricing on this isn't going to hurt them a little more. I suppose there's always the 2 piece black series voice changer.

I love this thing though, the helmet design is just awesome and Anovos makes great stuff. Looking forward to seeing some more shots of the prototype or maybe a reveal by anovos closer to the movie release.

hot damn I wish I had more money. Black series will have to do for now..

Although I am targeting Ep 8 for having my costume done, so there's plenty of time to save up.

does this confirm no visor for the helmet? There's no mention of one and it isn't pictured...

i guess then it would just be a balaclava of some sort covering the eyes.

Really nice bucket! But if i compare it to a ready painted Boba helmet (same base material) it seems to be a little bit expensive. 100$ less for each tier would be looking better.
Just my 2 cents

Looks great but like a few of the other folks on here the price seems a bit steep. The runs that a couple RPF members have done look almost just as good and are half the price

"
  • Exact mesh used in visor, replicated and positioned based from screen used artifact.
"

Guessing thats missing from the proto then.

Looks great but like a few of the other folks on here the price seems a bit steep. The runs that a couple RPF members have done look almost just as good and are half the price

They don't have the license and the overhead. I imagine Disney might be sending some C&D's out soon.

The prototype looks nice. Gonna stick with modifying my Rubies version for the time being. At least that's the plan.

It definitely looks nice. But almost $600 for a helmet? Eh... It's a hunk of plastic with some paint on it. No reproduction helmet is worth that much. >>

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back