Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

If the rubber ever becomes an issue not much a display case will help. I keep my Kylo Ren in a besta with glass doors to protect from the dust.

Happen to have a pic by chance? I don't have space in my current Besta setup but I have an Ikea gift card I need to use on something. Curious to see how it looks size wide. I feel like there would be a ton of wasted space unless I some day get a saber replica to go with it.

After about one week of search, viewing movie, hi res pictures, checked the makers and mod possibilities, I finally ordered my....anovos helmet.
This is probably the first time a licensed prop looks so good to me.

After about one week of search, viewing movie, hi res pictures, checked the makers and mod possibilities, I finally ordered my....anovos helmet.
This is probably the first time a licensed prop looks so good to me.

Yeah I've done a lot of visual comparison and in all of the more intimate closer scenes the Anovos has a far better likeness than the PS version.

I found very good pics of the propshop helmet, not easy to get, but nothing to compare with the well known on back background.
I will share them once I will have removed the backgrounds and compiled in one single picture.

Happen to have a pic by chance? I don't have space in my current Besta setup but I have an Ikea gift card I need to use on something. Curious to see how it looks size wide. I feel like there would be a ton of wasted space unless I some day get a saber replica to go with it.

Sure, here's some crappy pictures!

D1D3A4B8-95B5-4BE9-956D-D273C0F3FDBA_zpsutfcpdbm.png

8BB731FE-5397-4789-A7B7-C0F6F111138A_zpsbjrshhec.png

Yeah I'd have to put something in one with it otherwise I feel like I'd be wasting too much space.

I might need to find some other cabinet type I can get glass for to put my lids in.

So I ordered a premium helmet early last year, I paid half off and other half was on the payment plan option. I was told by Anovos they would ship my helmet once the payment has been made however since my final payment they now tell me they won't ship till Q1 2017? Anyone else in the same boat as me as I feel like I'm sailing on my own here..

So I ordered a premium helmet early last year, I paid half off and other half was on the payment plan option. I was told by Anovos they would ship my helmet once the payment has been made however since my final payment they now tell me they won't ship till Q1 2017? Anyone else in the same boat as me as I feel like I'm sailing on my own here..

I don't think any are shipping out until this Q1 batch. I know some of us here who just recently got one got them from resellers. Mine specifically from a reseller in Hong Kong.

Also, white besta shot. Unfortunately the puck lighting puts a big ol light circle on his dome.

20170114_143803000_iOS.jpg

Just got my Anovos helmet! They came out with a second series like a week or so ago (and I ordered it as soon as I saw it live on the site, which was before I got my "interested" email) and just got it today! Love the helmet! I thought my Black Series (lightly modified) was cool, but next to the Anovos, it is a night and day difference!

Kylo Ren Helmet - Anovos.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has an Anovos Kylo Ren helmet they would be willing to part with. Or if anyone knows of a reputable dealer that has them in stock somewhere. It seems Anovos is sort of flaky when it comes to fulfilling orders through them.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back