Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

Unfortunately, it looks like the Kylo Ren helmet is going to be over sized to accommodate larger heads, so there goes the accuracy.

Bobblehead here we come!

Okay, let's clear up a few things.

The lightsaber is in one piece. Rey simply knocks it out of his hand at the end of the fight. Whether it was taken off Starkiller before it imploded is unknown, but it wasn't cut in half.

Anovos corrected the statement about being larger for larger heads. It was a mistake by their social media person. the helmet is 1:1.

Again, the helmet is 1:1.

mpz1bNr.jpg

Okay, let's clear up a few things.

The lightsaber is in one piece. Rey simply knocks it out of his hand at the end of the fight. Whether it was taken off Starkiller before it imploded is unknown, but it wasn't cut in half.

Anovos corrected the statement about being larger for larger heads. It was a mistake by their social media person. the helmet is 1:1.

Again, the helmet is 1:1.

http://i.imgur.com/mpz1bNr.jpg

is that from wondercon? Still looks too big.

Last edited:
The helmet is just slightly bigger than Adil's v2. And I mean ever so slightly. If you've got buyer's remorse by all means cancel your order. But it is the absolute best you will get.

it's smaller than the black series

12890868_1123701024317925_4451249805646759251_o.jpg

and in the right scale to the First Order stormies...

CegxhZvW8AALe-8.jpg:large

stop it with the 'too big' stuff...it's fine...

considering the black series fits inside the rubies, you're either not great at judging scale, or your just trolling...because it's not similar at all..

Rubies CHILD size, Robo, is what I wrote, NOT adult, if you would take the time to read...I own all three of them, so yeah, I can judge size.
And, I don't troll.

[insert generic complaint about the Anovos Replica Helmet]

I think my cardboard and black construction paper helmet is better, etc.

You can knock Anovos on their abysmal shipping speed, but you absolutely can not knock them on their accuracy.

They should update pics with the production version, looks improved. Although the mouth piece looks like it has a different finish than the bucket. Could just be pic or me being hungover/beat from convention...

[insert generic complaint about the Anovos Replica Helmet]

I think my cardboard and black construction paper helmet is better, etc.

You can knock Anovos on their abysmal shipping speed, but you absolutely can not knock them on their accuracy.

Nobody makes this.I only said the helmet looks very small...not that its not accurate.
It would be nice to see more pics from every side.And a frontshot from a more lower position like that on the exhibit pics of the suit.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back