Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

wrat I'd like to know, have I just spent out money on a mask that possibly wont even be in the second movie!

We won't know that for a while, possibly not until Ep 8 is released. It depends if that is something they decide to keep secret until the film is released or not. Of course we are assuming Kylo got off the planet.

Vader's helmet changed slightly from film to film, so it wouldn't be the first time a villian's helmet was only from one film.

Last edited:
Its easy to wait.I think anovos will release this not before end of 2016.And in summer 2017 comes Episode 8.;)

Really debating wether I should save up a bit for this or go for one of our own members. This one might be the most accurate for sure, but with the shipping and charges added, I'm at 900$. That is really steep. Actually, writing this down, it seems I've answered my own question. The only way I'd drop close to 1K if it had the actual closing mechanism as seen in the movie !

Really debating wether I should save up a bit for this or go for one of our own members. This one might be the most accurate for sure, but with the shipping and charges added, I'm at 900$. That is really steep. Actually, writing this down, it seems I've answered my own question. The only way I'd drop close to 1K if it had the actual closing mechanism as seen in the movie !

I'd go for the Anovos.... I did.... took a lot guts to press the confirm payment button, but now the money is gone from my account, the sting has gone a little, haha!

Yea I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the teir 1 price so after shipping I paid $516 which isnt bad considering that if EFX did the same the price would be either the same or higher.

Yea I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the teir 1 price so after shipping I paid $516 which isnt bad considering that if EFX did the same the price would be either the same or higher.

I payed $634 teir 1 with shipping to the UK. I expect a hefty import charge on top of that!

How did you end up paying less than the teir 1 price?

A voucher?

i had the 10% off promo which made it $503 before shipping

- - - Updated - - -

but ouch im sorry to hear on the duty fees and all but at least you dont have the short end of the stick just image the amount of money people have to pay for those who live outside the shipping restrictions of Anovos they have to pay a premium from a 3rd party, shipping, and then the import taxes.

i had the 10% off promo which made it $503 before shipping

- - - Updated - - -

but ouch im sorry to hear on the duty fees and all but at least you dont have the short end of the stick just image the amount of money people have to pay for those who live outside the shipping restrictions of Anovos they have to pay a premium from a 3rd party, shipping, and then the import taxes.

Damn, I wish I'd had a promo code! haha,

I'm starting to regret not getting in on the original price. Is Anovos known for holding sales?

We won't know that for a while, possibly not until Ep 8 is released. It depends if that is something they decide to keep secret until the film is released or not. Of course we are assuming Kylo got off the planet.

Vader's helmet changed slightly from film to film, so it wouldn't be the first time a villian's helmet was only from one film.
I think that he may get a new lightsaber, costume and helmet due to his lightsaber cutting in half and leaving his helmet in starkiller base. Also Kylo Ren will become more obsessed with Vader.

I read an article on CNN that said Capt Phasma will have a more prominent role in Ep 8. The tier 1 pricing for the Phasma helmet ends Jan 31st. I wasn't planning on ordering one based on how insignificant her role was in Ep 7, but now I am considering ordering it.

Has anybody measured this beauty against the bs yet? Wondering if it's oth the extra cash or if I ought to us hunker down and mod mod mod that bs helmet,. This piece is gorgeous though, shame it's price wasn't a shred lower.

Has anybody measured this beauty against the bs yet? Wondering if it's oth the extra cash or if I ought to us hunker down and mod mod mod that bs helmet,. This piece is gorgeous though, shame it's price wasn't a shred lower.

It hasn't been released yet.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back