Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

Just bought the Kylo bucket with the coupon code I got for buying a keychain from Anovos, lol.

If anyone is interested, here's the code:
[h=4]HLFX-UMQJ-CBHR[/h]
It's good until December 13, but if you want Kylo at Tier 1 pricing then you have until tomorrow.

Make sure to pay it forward and post your 10% code so the next person can use it. Happy Holidays!

If I had the dough to grab one of these I would do it in a heartbeat, just so I can have the satisfaction of comparing it to my modded out black series helm, just to see how close I got. I do have to agree this is a high end replica and is not marketed for every day folk, I'm just happy to use the pics as reference material.

Hahaha I went the opposite (easier on the wallet) route, I got the black first, then I'll get the anovos later. (the lies I tell myself)

I gotta agree, kylo IS definitely the new Vader. Right from the first pics and the first trailer I just gravitated towards the character. They got the look of that helmet spot on. Imo

Hahaha I went the opposite (easier on the wallet) route, I got the black first, then I'll get the anovos later. (the lies I tell myself)

I gotta agree, kylo IS definitely the new Vader. Right from the first pics and the first trailer I just gravitated towards the character. They got the look of that helmet spot on. Imo

I just couldn't pass up on the cheaper price and I guess I could always cancel it If I change my mind.

the Black series helmet is looking difficult to get hold of in the UK, with all the suppliers giving different and ever changing release dates.

The Black Series lid and RPF kits are for collectors on a limited budget, both great options and I'm happy they are available.

That being said...
Us prop collectors always want to see high-end, official replicas of our favorite props. That can't be done unless the license holders fork out a ridiculous sum of money for licensing costs in addition to footing the bill for all R&D plus manufacturing, packaging and shipping costs and marketing, warehouse storage....I'm sure the list goes on.
Point is, companies like Anovos don't want to make Thier items hard to afford, it's simply a necessary "evil" in getting it made and released in the first place.
These guys don't want to go under like so many license holders before them, so they have to turn a profit not just to stay in business, but to invest in future licenses.

I agree the price is steep. Considering the pedigree of the product and the quality record of the company, I have no doubt this will be a good seller for Thier high-end buyers.

For everyone else, I suspect a standard line WILL eventually be released and of course, the before mentioned Black Series lid is ripe for mods and possibly an RPF run of mod kits.

But are the Anovos pieces really in the same quality like the old MR and EFX props?

But are the Anovos pieces really in the same quality like the old MR and EFX props?

well, the last two things I bought from Master Replicas, the Rocketeer helmet and the ROTS Vader helmet were both recalled due to quality control problems, so I dont think Anovos have much to live up to!

well, the last two things I bought from Master Replicas, the Rocketeer helmet and the ROTS Vader helmet were both recalled due to quality control problems, so I dont think Anovos have much to live up to!

I don´t think so.I have the MR ROTS Vader,the MR ROTS LE sword and I had a lot more in the past.All perfect made.But I´m not talking about defect products that you can send back to get a new one.I´m talking about the overall Quality...Anovos is a factory for costumes and not for High end Replicas with plaques and Displaycases like MR and EFX.I´m looking on their Vader...not really a sharp cast...not the originalshape under the dome(because better fitting as a costume)..wrong lenses.I would not say that you can set it in one row with the MR ROTS or the EFX ANH.Its a great costumepiece but not a accurate replica of the Originlhelmet.That was my question.Here in germany the Kylohelmet costs 900$...worth the price for only a costumepiece?:unsure

MR were never 100% either. They were idealized and often made from higher grade materials for the higher price-point.

hey guys not sure if anyone would still like to purchase it even with the price jump but here is my promo code

[h=4]56T0-E281-2F08[/h]

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back