Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. RPF Premium Member Stormy320's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2001
    From
    Pasadena, CA
    Messages
    1,988
    Dec 1, 2015, 12:03 AM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #51

    Wow - that looks bad ass. I may need it.
  2. Cry-Lo Ren is offline Cry-Lo Ren
    Dec 1, 2015, 10:27 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #52

    hey guys not sure if anyone would still like to purchase it even with the price jump but here is my promo code

    56T0-E281-2F08

  3. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Dec 7, 2015, 7:45 AM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #53

    Hi there, this 10% code is good until 11th Dec.

    4KAR-HH1W-YQP7

    Hope this helps somebody!
    Last edited by Vandark; Dec 8, 2015 at 2:35 AM.
  4. Egon Spengler's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 1999
    Messages
    2,194
    Dec 7, 2015, 8:02 AM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #54

    Ridiculous price for that helmet.
  5. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Dec 7, 2015, 5:52 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #55

    Egon Spengler said: View Post
    Ridiculous price for that helmet.
    with the above code it will be a little cheaper! haha!
  6. joshimus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    From
    Sydney, Australia
    Messages
    237
    Dec 8, 2015, 1:38 AM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #56

    Great of you to offer this to people mate. But thats for only 10% discount...not 25%.


    Vandark said: View Post
    Hi there, this 25% code is good until 11th Dec.

    4KAR-HH1W-YQP7

    Hope this helps somebody!
  7. pew pew RPF Premium Member Kevin Gossett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    From
    North Texas
    Messages
    6,584
    Dec 9, 2015, 11:39 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #57

    Egon Spengler said: View Post
    Ridiculous price for that helmet.
    I know, right? They should totally be charging more for it!
  8. Kroenen77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    Germany
    Messages
    1,694
    Dec 10, 2015, 2:09 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #58

    Hm....the question is WHEN Anovos can ship the helmet.
  9. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Dec 10, 2015, 3:20 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #59

    Kroenen77 said: View Post
    Hm....the question is WHEN Anovos can ship the helmet.
    July is my bet.
  10. Kroenen77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    Germany
    Messages
    1,694
    Dec 10, 2015, 4:33 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #60

    September is mine.
  11. RPF Premium Member darthwhitey's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    From
    Indiana, USA
    Messages
    1,562
    Dec 19, 2015, 3:49 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #61

    If anyone got in on "Tier 1" and wants out let me know…thanks
  12. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Dec 28, 2015, 7:35 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #62

    wrat I'd like to know, have I just spent out money on a mask that possibly wont even be in the second movie!
  13. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Messages
    829
    Dec 28, 2015, 9:54 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #63

    Vandark said: View Post
    wrat I'd like to know, have I just spent out money on a mask that possibly wont even be in the second movie!
    We won't know that for a while, possibly not until Ep 8 is released. It depends if that is something they decide to keep secret until the film is released or not. Of course we are assuming Kylo got off the planet.

    Vader's helmet changed slightly from film to film, so it wouldn't be the first time a villian's helmet was only from one film.
    Last edited by ggriffaw; Dec 28, 2015 at 10:20 PM.
  14. Kroenen77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    Germany
    Messages
    1,694
    Dec 29, 2015, 12:21 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #64

    Its easy to wait.I think anovos will release this not before end of 2016.And in summer 2017 comes Episode 8.
  15. RPF Premium Member teragon's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    From
    Belgium
    Messages
    1,838
    Jan 8, 2016, 6:57 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #65

    Really debating wether I should save up a bit for this or go for one of our own members. This one might be the most accurate for sure, but with the shipping and charges added, I'm at 900$. That is really steep. Actually, writing this down, it seems I've answered my own question. The only way I'd drop close to 1K if it had the actual closing mechanism as seen in the movie !
  16. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 8, 2016, 7:19 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #66

    teragon said: View Post
    Really debating wether I should save up a bit for this or go for one of our own members. This one might be the most accurate for sure, but with the shipping and charges added, I'm at 900$. That is really steep. Actually, writing this down, it seems I've answered my own question. The only way I'd drop close to 1K if it had the actual closing mechanism as seen in the movie !
    I'd go for the Anovos.... I did.... took a lot guts to press the confirm payment button, but now the money is gone from my account, the sting has gone a little, haha!
  17. Cry-Lo Ren is offline Cry-Lo Ren
    Jan 20, 2016, 4:33 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #67

    Yea I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the teir 1 price so after shipping I paid $516 which isnt bad considering that if EFX did the same the price would be either the same or higher.
  18. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 20, 2016, 4:59 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #68

    rudy4610 said: View Post
    Yea I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the teir 1 price so after shipping I paid $516 which isnt bad considering that if EFX did the same the price would be either the same or higher.
    I payed $634 teir 1 with shipping to the UK. I expect a hefty import charge on top of that!

    How did you end up paying less than the teir 1 price?

    A voucher?
  19. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 20, 2016, 5:01 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #69

    Vandark said: View Post
    I payed $634 teir 1 with shipping to the UK. I expect a hefty import charge on top of that!
    teir 1 was $559?
  20. Cry-Lo Ren is offline Cry-Lo Ren
    Jan 20, 2016, 5:21 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #70

    i had the 10% off promo which made it $503 before shipping

    - - - Updated - - -

    but ouch im sorry to hear on the duty fees and all but at least you dont have the short end of the stick just image the amount of money people have to pay for those who live outside the shipping restrictions of Anovos they have to pay a premium from a 3rd party, shipping, and then the import taxes.
  21. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 20, 2016, 5:24 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #71

    rudy4610 said: View Post
    i had the 10% off promo which made it $503 before shipping

    - - - Updated - - -

    but ouch im sorry to hear on the duty fees and all but at least you dont have the short end of the stick just image the amount of money people have to pay for those who live outside the shipping restrictions of Anovos they have to pay a premium from a 3rd party, shipping, and then the import taxes.
    Damn, I wish I'd had a promo code! haha,
  22. Cry-Lo Ren is offline Cry-Lo Ren
    Jan 20, 2016, 7:13 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #72

    lol you get one every time you buy from them but what i do is order, get promo code, cancel order, re order with promo code
  23. RPF Premium Member
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    From
    Baltimore, MD
    Messages
    766
    Jan 20, 2016, 8:42 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #73

    rudy4610 said: View Post
    lol you get one every time you buy from them but what i do is order, get promo code, cancel order, re order with promo code

    Why didn't I think of that...
  24. RPF Premium Member hbw60's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2015
    Messages
    129
    Jan 20, 2016, 11:18 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #74

    I'm starting to regret not getting in on the original price. Is Anovos known for holding sales?
  25. TheElite's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Messages
    21
    Jan 22, 2016, 2:58 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #75

    ggriffaw said: View Post
    We won't know that for a while, possibly not until Ep 8 is released. It depends if that is something they decide to keep secret until the film is released or not. Of course we are assuming Kylo got off the planet.

    Vader's helmet changed slightly from film to film, so it wouldn't be the first time a villian's helmet was only from one film.
    I think that he may get a new lightsaber, costume and helmet due to his lightsaber cutting in half and leaving his helmet in starkiller base. Also Kylo Ren will become more obsessed with Vader.

Similar Threads

  1. Kylo Ren helmet
    Risebluesun, Star Wars: Knights of Ren
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 18, 2015, 11:07 PM
  2. Another Kylo Ren helmet build
    themacalu, Star Wars: Knights of Ren
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 3, 2015, 7:47 AM
  3. Kylo Ren helmet
    Mikki Haight, Star Wars: Knights of Ren
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2015, 3:16 PM