Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
Subscribe
  1. WadeIt0ut's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2016
    Messages
    58
    Jan 2, 2017, 9:50 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #326

    Yeah I'd have to put something in one with it otherwise I feel like I'd be wasting too much space.

    I might need to find some other cabinet type I can get glass for to put my lids in.
  2. Taff83's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    From
    Scotland
    Messages
    1,042
    Jan 14, 2017, 3:59 AM - Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #327

    So I ordered a premium helmet early last year, I paid half off and other half was on the payment plan option. I was told by Anovos they would ship my helmet once the payment has been made however since my final payment they now tell me they won't ship till Q1 2017? Anyone else in the same boat as me as I feel like I'm sailing on my own here..
  3. WadeIt0ut's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2016
    Messages
    58
    Jan 14, 2017, 3:43 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #328

    Taff83 said: View Post
    So I ordered a premium helmet early last year, I paid half off and other half was on the payment plan option. I was told by Anovos they would ship my helmet once the payment has been made however since my final payment they now tell me they won't ship till Q1 2017? Anyone else in the same boat as me as I feel like I'm sailing on my own here..
    I don't think any are shipping out until this Q1 batch. I know some of us here who just recently got one got them from resellers. Mine specifically from a reseller in Hong Kong.


    Also, white besta shot. Unfortunately the puck lighting puts a big ol light circle on his dome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170114_143803000_iOS.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	188.3 KB 
ID:	698245
  4. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 14, 2017, 4:10 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #329

    WadeIt0ut said: View Post
    I don't think any are shipping out until this Q1 batch. I know some of us here who just recently got one got them from resellers. Mine specifically from a reseller in Hong Kong.


    Also, white besta shot. Unfortunately the puck lighting puts a big ol light circle on his dome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170114_143803000_iOS.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	188.3 KB 
ID:	698245
    where did you get the metal plaque from?
  5. WadeIt0ut's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2016
    Messages
    58
    Jan 14, 2017, 4:22 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #330

    Vandark said: View Post
    where did you get the metal plaque from?
    Plaque Making king Ariel Martinez on Ebay.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/192023409815...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  6. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 14, 2017, 4:28 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #331

    WadeIt0ut said: View Post
    Plaque Making king Ariel Martinez on Ebay.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/192023409815...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    awesome, thanks! are they MR sized?
  7. WadeIt0ut's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2016
    Messages
    58
    Jan 14, 2017, 4:30 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #332

    Vandark said: View Post
    awesome, thanks! are they MR sized?
    Yep. He has some more generic listings I just used that one since it specifically mentioned Anovos

    http://www.ebay.com/sch/customplaque...1&_ipg=&_from=
  8. Vandark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    U.K.
    Messages
    601
    Jan 14, 2017, 4:32 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #333

    WadeIt0ut said: View Post
    Yep. He has some more generic listings I just used that one since it specifically mentioned Anovos

    http://www.ebay.com/sch/customplaque...1&_ipg=&_from=
    this is great, thanks!
  9. ForceSensitvAL's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2016
    Messages
    114
    Jan 14, 2017, 7:17 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #334

    WadeIt0ut said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170114_143803000_iOS.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	188.3 KB 
ID:	698245
    Digging the First Order stand. By chance a 3d print?
  10. WadeIt0ut's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2016
    Messages
    58
    Jan 14, 2017, 7:20 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #335

    ForceSensitvAL said: View Post
    Digging the First Order stand. By chance a 3d print?
    Painted MDF wood. They are made by a game named hdtheater on the Whitearmor.net forums. Which appear to be down at the moment for whatever reason.
  11. iceknyght's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2016
    From
    Colorado
    Messages
    3
    Jan 31, 2017, 7:57 PM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #336

    Just got my Anovos helmet! They came out with a second series like a week or so ago (and I ordered it as soon as I saw it live on the site, which was before I got my "interested" email) and just got it today! Love the helmet! I thought my Black Series (lightly modified) was cool, but next to the Anovos, it is a night and day difference!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kylo Ren Helmet - Anovos.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	703111
  12. RPF Premium Member
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Messages
    164
    Feb 1, 2017, 12:26 AM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #337

    Where did you find that saber stand?
    WadeIt0ut said: View Post
    I don't think any are shipping out until this Q1 batch. I know some of us here who just recently got one got them from resellers. Mine specifically from a reseller in Hong Kong.


    Also, white besta shot. Unfortunately the puck lighting puts a big ol light circle on his dome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170114_143803000_iOS.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	188.3 KB 
ID:	698245
  13. Kroenen77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    Germany
    Messages
    1,694
    1 Week Ago  Dec 1, 2017, 9:43 AM - Re: Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!! #338

    Has your Anovos Kylo also a light "dent" at this area?

    Last edited by Kroenen77; 1 Week Ago at 10:14 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Kylo Ren helmet
    Risebluesun, Star Wars: Knights of Ren
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sep 18, 2015, 11:07 PM
  2. Another Kylo Ren helmet build
    themacalu, Star Wars: Knights of Ren
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 3, 2015, 7:47 AM
  3. Kylo Ren helmet
    Mikki Haight, Star Wars: Knights of Ren
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2015, 3:16 PM