My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Buch

Sr Member
Hi guys...I've been lurking on the side for some time now and usually I hang out over on Propsummit. But thought it was time to share some pictures of my collection over here...As you may have noticed it's all about Blade Runner :)Just a few quick facts about the collection... I have three blasters: a 2013 Racprops/Richard Coyle, a 2014 Tomenosuke Kit with custom steel barrel and bluing by yours truly and a 2015 heavily weathered Sidkit... Some other items that I'm particular happy with are of course the two Micromas, the screen accurate Buddha heads, Hannibal Chew's eyeball container and the green saturn lamp...Hope you like it!

IMG_0394.JPGIMG_0409.JPGIMG_0408.JPGIMG_0407.JPGIMG_0406.JPGIMG_0404.JPGIMG_0403.JPGIMG_0402.JPGIMG_0401.JPGIMG_0400.JPGIMG_0398.JPGIMG_0397.JPGIMG_0396.JPGIMG_0395.JPGIMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

Last edited:
Re: My Blade Runner collection (pic heavy)

Ahhh you're the guy that did the Chew's eyeball kit over at Propsummit. It's one of my favorite Blade Runner props I've seen in the last few years!

You also have a few other items in there I really want. :cool

Yes that's me :) Thanks for the comment about the eyeball container, glad you like it!

That's an amazing display!!

I always like reading what you have to post about over at the Prop Summit
the green Saturn lamp has always been on my Grail list under the Blader a Runner section. I could write paragraphs completing your pieces, so Ill just wow:thumbsup

Thanks for the likes and comments, guys :)

The prop community is not that big in my country for some reason, so it's nice to be among kindred spirits... What is exactly the right word for prop nerds? Propsters...? I hope not :unsure

Also, I'm crazy jealous of that Saturn lamp. Hard to find at a good price. Bravo!

Killer display!

Anything you are hoping to add next?

At the moment I'm looking for a nice and old wooden metronome like the one Deckard has on his piano... and an African ebony rhino figure with the right look as seen in the background of Dec's apartment.... and I've been searching frantically for a mask like this but so far without luck:

blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-4639.jpg

Looks like a geisha(?) mask? Or maybe a Noh mask? After a cursory Google search I can't find one with matching sculpted hair.

Those are some the search terms I've used too... But, as you mention, finding one with matching hair seems impossible...

But that's what I thought about the Buddha heads, so I'll continue searching :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back