My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW Paper Props Mania Continues!)

The annoying thing about being really nitpicky about detail and accuracy is that you have to do everything from scratch. The template is just a rough first draft. Electronics will come later. I think I will venture down the EL-panel route... but nothing decided yet.

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW Paper Props Mania Continues!)

The annoying thing about being really nitpicky about detail and accuracy is that you have to do everything from scratch. The template is just a rough first draft. Electronics will come later. I think I will venture down the EL-panel route... but nothing decided yet.

View attachment 793850

That looks like a great start. I have an EL panel arriving today. I hope it works out.

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW K wallet build!)

That’s epic, mate.

I ordered a leather tool kit not too long ago to make my own. Feel like it’s a good starter job with leather for me.

That’s epic, mate.

I ordered a leather tool kit not too long ago to make my own. Feel like it’s a good starter job with leather for me.

Yeah, I think it will be funny. Already discovered the first tool I need that I didn't get... And so it will go on, and on, and on, and on....

Looking good already and eager to see what you'll do with those tools;)

Buch will follow this developement with great interest :popcorn

As it is hard to get the correct wallets, I had the same idea doing K's and Deckards wallets from scratch.
There are some good video tut. on Youtube on "DIY leather wallets".

All the best for this project :)

@Buch will follow this developement with great interest :popcorn

As it is hard to get the correct wallets, I had the same idea doing K's and Deckards wallets from scratch.
There are some good video tut. on Youtube on "DIY leather wallets".

All the best for this project :)

Thanks! Yea, I've been watching a lot of videos about the correct tools, styles and stitching. I'm going for the two-needle saddle-stiching. Figuring out the correct order to do the stitches in is key as the plastic sheet has it's own seam separate from the main seam. So I will have to switch between the main seam and the plastic sheet seam in small steps :eek

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good already and eager to see what you'll do with those tools;)

Thanks, Joberg! Yep, it's a whole new world of tools!

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW 2049 Memory Orb!)

My new 2049 Memory Orb + nickel plated steel holder is in. This is probably the first prop aside from the Kyriazi tin that really stood out to me after the first viewing of BR2049. Needless to say that I'm ecstatic to finally have a full set in my collection. So incredibly beautiful...

Ken Chung.JPG

27369051_10159666419755478_7160075291514131981_o-kopi.jpg

My new 2049 Memory Orb + nickel plated steel holder is in. This is probably the first prop aside from the Kyriazi tin that really stood out to me after the first viewing of BR2049. Needless to say that I'm ecstatic to finally have a full set in my collection. So incredibly beautiful...

View attachment 795109

View attachment 795110

That’s perfect! How did you get the orb?

It was offered two times, but I think it sold out pretty quickly. Was kind of low quantity.

I'm proud that Buch is a fellow Dane. I'm just waiting for him to invite me over for coffee so I can inspect his stuff.

Thank you, guys. You're too kind :$

I have heard a tiny rumor that seller is working on re-stocking....

The only one I find at the mo is from Incaldea...the one you bought looks more „precise“ somehow. If they are doing another run I rather wait.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Very nice orb Anders! You'll have to move soon, the collection is increasing at warp speed:D

The only one I find at the mo is from Incaldea...the one you bought looks more „precise“ somehow. If they are doing another run I rather wait.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yes, they're sold out at the moment. The one from IncaIdea is larger, and the crystal looks a lot different.... I still OffWorldTradingCo is working on re-stocking.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice orb Anders! You'll have to move soon, the collection is increasing at warp speed:D

We moved to a new big house last year.... I now have UNLIMITED POWER!!!! I mean.... unlimited space :lol

EDIT: Just a little bonus info. The Memory Orb in the movie was 32mm i diameter. The one from OffWorldTradingCo is 30mm and the one from IncaIdea vary between 34-38mm (hand blown glass).

Last edited:

A few new and excellent 2049 props just arrived. The truly magnificent K spirit bottle by Dave White, and a new outstanding Orb Holder by Danny Depp.... And last but not least the amazing Böker pens as seem on Luv's desk. Great stuff!

IMG_2543.jpg IMG_2541.jpg IMG_2544.jpg

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW More 2049 Stuff!)

Great stuff! Beautiful pieces indeed.

Wrote Ken on Etsy, he said he might do a new batch of the Orb second week of March.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back