My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (Voight-Kampff screen test!)

So you'll have three separate media players hooked up!?

I'll have a look for that footage but it's been a long time...
I did put up a movie of it on Youtube, complete with analogue effects and CRT tube distortion etc. I also created the two small screens from scratch before the original footage became available on the Alien boxset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HNkbLRkDH4

Looks like I still have the project file (which means all the text and effects are intact) but I must've deleted the source video file to clear space at some point.

Means a whole lot of messing about to extract it from the movie again but not impossible. Mind you, it's been many years since I played with After Effects so I can't even remember the first thing about how it works!

The sequence of the eye footage on youtube is amazing! If you do get the time and motivation to look at it again, well, I certainly wouldn't mind borrowing it!

The idea at the moment is to run three separate media players... in NO way is this the most elegant solution... I've been looking into raspberry pis and arduinos... but... it's too complicated... I can't figure out how to run three different video feeds simultaneously (hint: if anybody knows how to do this + automatic start and loop by boot PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!!!)

On the positive side: The media players are tiny, so space shouldn't be a problem....

FANTASTIC collection Buch! Very impressive

I've been getting more into Blade Runner recently and wanting to start a collection for myself

Any ideas for some fairly cheap, accurate props?

Thanks,
Nathaniel

Thank you :)

Unicorn, chicken and naughty matchstick man are an absolute must have:

https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/..._query=blade runner unicorn&ref=sr_gallery_31

Or Leon's photos - so cool too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLADE-RUNNE...359888?hash=item3601cbaf50:g:q2wAAOSwQItT~eRf

FANTASTIC collection Buch! Very impressive

I've been getting more into Blade Runner recently and wanting to start a collection for myself

Any ideas for some fairly cheap, accurate props?

Thanks,
Nathaniel

Love that collection of yours Anders...and you know that you have my full support for that V.K. project.;)

Great vid Anders! Always nice to see a collection "moving" (and yes, the Eric Satie music is appropriate and very BR in its mood).

Re: My Blade Runner collection (Updated collection video tour!)

Finally I got one of these! The final frontier!

Been thinking about this kit on-off for the last couple of years, wondering: do I have the skills needed to build one of these?

I will never know if I never try!!!!!

Updates (and cries for help, general frustration, panic, times of joy etc.) will follow!

I'm aiming for the "as delivered to the production" look.

Here it is, neat and ready to go on the project tray...

New kit.jpg

New kit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Finally I got one of these! The final frontier!

Been thinking about this kit on-off for the last couple of years, wondering: do I have the skills needed to build one of these?

I will never know if I never try!!!!!

Updates (and cries for help, general frustration, panic, times of joy etc.) will follow!

I'm aiming for the "as delivered to the production" look.

Here it is, neat and ready to go on the project tray...

View attachment 651304

Awesome collection!:thumbsup
I also have a RAC-Props kit in my collection for years.I polished and cleaned the parts but never built it.But one day...behaps you can motivate me with your build.:lol

26404033lz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW RAC-props kit!)

Kroenen, those parts look gorgeous. You HAVE to finish it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kroenen, you NEED to tell how you've polished those parts??? They look gorgeous. You have to finish it!

Awesome collection!:thumbsup
I also have a RAC-Props kit in my collection for years.I polished and cleaned the parts but never built it.But one day...behaps you can motivate me with your build.:lol

http://up.picr.de/26404033lz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Joberg :D Indeed, it is the best!

It's the best! Good luck Anders;)

- - - Updated - - -

I think the copper sight rod is the latest version OR it is one of them Richard tried to have nickel plated for the ghost? Not sure, have to ask him....

Had one cylinder cover already as a spare part for my other Coyle blaster ;-)

Why two sets of cylinder covers? Also a copper sight-rod? Cool!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back