My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW: All the buddhas!)

A few days ago I took some new shots of the entire buddha family. Here they are! All originals, and as you can see very different form each other as for the patina and general condition. According to several Asian art experts I talked to, they're most likely 100-200 years old, cast bronze, and definitely Chinese (facial expression). That means they're not antiques, but "vintage", and should be priced accordingly. They don't represent certain deities, but are "a mix of this and that" and "following the maker's imagination". There's a change they're simply cheaply produced souvenirs.

111.JPG222.JPG333.JPG
666.JPG444.JPG555.JPG777.JPG

111.JPG

222.JPG

333.JPG

444.JPG

555.JPG

666.JPG

777.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

So cool, man :thumbsup

although that’s way too many. I’d be happy to volunteer to take a set off your hands :lol

So cool, man :thumbsup

although that’s way too many. I’d be happy to volunteer to take a set off your hands :lol

I must admit it has spun out of control with the buddhas! I think I will hold on to them a little longer though :$

Since were talking Buddha heads, I thought id show this off. I repainted a non screen accurate Buddha head the other day.

Made from a fishtank Buddha head decoration piece and block ‘o wood
3DE0D988-F2CF-4472-AF91-0B536084CA55.jpeg

I think it pairs decently with the others
BAEBC6FE-DD91-4FFA-BBE8-B7D4980AD305.jpeg

I promised myself I wouldn't get into the Monsanto / Food Court stuff from 2049..... Well.... promises are made to be broken, right? :rolleyes

Ta-da! The grey Monbento bottle just arrived! Difficult to find? Yes. Impossible? Never!!!!

IMG_2599.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW 2049 Memory Orb!)

A few new and excellent 2049 props just arrived. The truly magnificent K spirit bottle by Dave White, and a new outstanding Orb Holder by Danny Depp.... And last but not least the amazing Böker pens as seem on Luv's desk. Great stuff!

Where can I find the Danny Depp orb holder?

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW 2049 Memory Orb!)

Yes, it’s a sickness haha.

It is indeed :D

Danny is a member on the Propsummit Facebook page, and can be contacted there. I'm not sure he's currently offering this specific edition of his Orb Holder though.

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Monbento bottle!)

It is indeed :D

Danny is a member on the Propsummit Facebook page, and can be contacted there. I'm not sure he's currently offering this specific edition of his Orb Holder though.

I must have missed this. What makes his orb holder so good? Is it all metal?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back