Poll: How are you watching Star Trek: Discovery?

Subscribe
    From
    San Francisco
    1 Week Ago  Nov 15, 2017, 11:38 PM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1951

MrSouthpaw said: View Post
    @jlee562 Just like every other time, you demure when asked pointed questions involving your own statements. Okay, conversation ended. And don't send me an angry rant PM again, okay?

Also, you seem to be mistaking the population of the continent of Asia (60% of world pop) with Asiatic people. That's completely ignorant.
    Add "demure" to the list of words you don't understand.

Considering you never answered questions about how you quantified LGBT representation as "adequate," you have no leg to stand on in the "you didn't answer my question game."

I made a statement about a cohort. You proposed that a statistic derived from a different sample population somehow "refuted" the number I posted. The fact that you believe your statistic to even be a valid rebuttal is evidence enough that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I was ignoring you. You're the one one who began responding to me again, and you're the who brought up the arguments you already lost.
  2. Member Since
    Jun 2008
    From
    Rocky Point, NY
    1 Week Ago  Nov 16, 2017, 12:55 AM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1952

This is really getting absurd. Can we please get back to discussing how much we hate/like STD.
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    From
    WA state
    1 Week Ago  Nov 16, 2017, 3:11 AM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1953

AJK001 said: View Post
    This is really getting absurd. Can we please get back to discussing how much we hate/like STD.
    I'm surprised the Tardigrade scandal basically passed through quickly. Personally, I thought it showed just how much the STD showrunners are a bunch of hack/frauds.
  4. Member Since
    Jun 2008
    From
    Rocky Point, NY
    1 Week Ago  Nov 16, 2017, 9:12 AM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1954

I'm surprised the Tardigrade scandal basically passed through quickly. Personally, I thought it showed just how much the STD showrunners are a bunch of hack/frauds.
    I can't argue with that.

I know some people are hoping they stay lost in whatever dimension they are in and that is how this new tech will be lost and not show up in the Prime universe. The only problem with that is unless they are turning this into a Voyager type show where they will never get home that will never happen. If they are going to make the show an anthology series where it changes completely every year, like some people have said Brian Fuller wanted, then it just might work.
    1 Week Ago  Nov 16, 2017, 1:06 PM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1955

Mike and Jay are writing for it?
    1 Week Ago  Nov 16, 2017, 2:35 PM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1956

So, did most of you subscribe to CBS All Access just to get this show? What else is on there? I can't justify another streaming service just for one show.
    1 Week Ago  Nov 16, 2017, 4:30 PM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1957

AnubisGuard said: View Post
    Mike and Jay are writing for it?
    THAT would be a show worth watching.
    16 Hours Ago  Nov 24, 2017, 11:51 AM - Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017) #1958

I look at it this way. It about its about $1.50 per episode. I like it so far. It is different but I think that is a good thing sometimes. I can always cancel when the show is not on. But episode of all the previous series are on there as well. DVDs or Blurays of those would add up quickly. I have also been watching the original Odd couple episodes, best comedy ever.