Does anyone know where to find similar figures in the UK?

oswaldthegreat

Jr Member
I found this 4 inch Hawkman figure with a silver base in my local comic shop yesterday, and I'd like to get more, but I don't know what the range name is called, and there's no name on the box. I tried searching 'dc collectible figures' and 'dc 4 inch collectibles hawkman' on Google, but I can't find anything that looks like the one that I have. Does anyone know what these figures are called? I know a friend who must have at least 50 of these so I know it's not a one off, but he doesn't know the name of them either.
Thanks
IMG_20151101_130059.jpgIMG_20151101_130129.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20151101_130042.jpg
    IMG_20151101_130042.jpg
    889.8 KB · Views: 157
Thank you for answering, I'm not sure it is Issue 33 of that collection, the posture, colour and plinth is different to the picture that I found on their website (my figure is mainly gold with green trousers and small orange details, whereas the Eaglemoss figure on their website is partially yellow, with red boots and pants, orange cowl and brown gloves and belt). Perhaps they are just a discontinued or old model? The model number on the bottom of the figure is BGH 4742, but I tried searching it to no avail. However, you're right about Eaglemoss, I didn't realise it was written on the box :facepalm.
A comparison shot of mine and the website's (sorry for the bad lighting):
original.pngIMG_20151101_201031.jpg

Sorry, Drogos right that's the chess piece version. I thought it was figurine collection version. Should have taken a closer look.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back