Prop Store's Rick Baker: Monster Maker Online Auction - Starts November 2nd

30 items end tomorrow in Prop Store's Rick Baker Auction, including this Devil Alien Mask. Get your bids in now!

img02.jpg

I would love to know if anyone here has won anything from this auction? Nobody seems to even be posting here and if they did buy stuff I would love for them to share.

Got to meet Rick Baker at a gallery event (bergamot station if you know where that is). Didn't even realize he'd be there, friend just told me he had a display up there and to check it out since he needed to give me something anyway! Very cool guy

Hey MovieFreak!

I have purchased a number of items starting with the main auction that took place last May 2015. It was a fantastic opportunity to diversify my collection and represent several films I love. Match that with my love of Rick Baker and i was just smitten to own anything let alone the number of pieces I won! With that said I am somewhat ready for the auction to end. it's like they say- Too much of anything is no good for you. I am burnt out.

I think a number of the more recognizable items are being hidden away on purpose by collectors or museums..

I purchased Items from
The Grinch
Cursed
Greystoke
Rex
Harry and the Hendersons
The Ring

Hey MovieFreak!

I have purchased a number of items starting with the main auction that took place last May 2015. It was a fantastic opportunity to diversify my collection and represent several films I love. Match that with my love of Rick Baker and i was just smitten to own anything let alone the number of pieces I won! With that said I am somewhat ready for the auction to end. it's like they say- Too much of anything is no good for you. I am burnt out.

I think a number of the more recognizable items are being hidden away on purpose by collectors or museums..

I purchased Items from
The Grinch
Cursed
Greystoke
Rex
Harry and the Hendersons
The Ring

Awesome! Glad to hear people have been bidding here. If you get a chance, share some photos :thumbsup

Here is my Rick Baker cabinet.
Top Shelf is a background actor Whoville mask
Middle- Greystoke Ape Mask
Bottom- Harry (Kevin Peter Hall) Hands & Jesse Eisenberg test bust from cursed

I need to work on an alternate solution for displaying because this feels too cramped but for now it keeps off the dust and doesn't look half bad
Also I am probably the only person who has purchased and shown off more than one piece from the auctions... I am ready for others to share as well!!
20160512_221801.jpg

The last (EVER!!) batch of items are up in Rick Baker Auction! Can't believe this era is coming to an end next week but we are very excited to see the final lots get auctioned off soon. Check it all out HERE!

img01.jpg

Hard to believe this is the last batch! This was a stunning, massive archive. It's so wonderful that so many fans now have a piece of the history of such an amazing career!!

Tom

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back