$20 and 3 days (Halloween Han holster)

Badgersbunk

My daughter called me from college on Thursday wanting a Han blaster and holster for a Halloween party. Which gave me 3 days for the build. I was also given a budget of $20,in which $13 went towards the rubies blaster. This is what I came up with. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks for the comment. When I first agreed to make it I thought I had 10 days till she told me the party was this week. But it gave me a good idea on how an actual leather holster would come together.

Really cool to see another holster based around the rubies blaster, & that's some great results for a short notice build! what material did you use for the buckles? This is what I did with mine, It's basically custom to the rubies, fits really snug & emphasises the details while still holding the blaster in place

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445304553.082064.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445304571.655929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you did a nice job weathering. If I might be so bold, having just finished painting one of these blasters myself the grips should be brown all the way to the bottom and the top. Just like the grips on a real broomhandle Mauser. :)

Rowboat yours looks cool. I wish I had time to embellish it. The buckles are hdf velcro'd on. Wooly after Halloween the blaster will get redone. This was a RUSH job.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back